Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any blue responding to the post you did with anything but riddicule for the statement he/she made about the owners commitment tells me this poster is at best very suspicious.
You didn't even question it and nothing you say will change my mind, nothing to do with your phrasing and opinion on Txiki which in it's self is just misserable but not suspicious.

How reactionary and obstinate is that?

'Nothing I can say will change your mind'? Even when I can offer irrefutable proof that I'm a Blue?

I did ridicule what he said! Ever said in exasperation 'I don't know about that!'? Course you have.

But you don't agree with my pessimism, which is, in part, a byproduct of being a Blue and expecting the worst. So obviously I'm a rag. Alright.

There's some proper WUMs on here, and I think they've made a few people paranoid. Anyone who's not a happy clapper is a Trafford Toilet Sniffer.

We have the ability to check a users previous posts here and you are a wum/troll imo only ofc ;-)

We have some very down beat fans here but it doesn't take sherlock to see they are blue though.
I have met very few if any fans who at the age of 25 are so down beat and pessimistic. I used to wind up other torrent sites and became very good at it, the nuances are so delicate it can be hard to spot. I am not the only one to note it and if it was my forum i would simply ban you. For your own mental health if nothing more.
There is a big wide world for you to enjoy and at 25 you should be enjoying it a bit more i think.

So bang on all you like and hope i never become a mod because you will be the first to go.

Your a level up from some but still a wum/troll and posting a twitter account means sod all, i have seen some very fine cultivated twitter accounts used as evidence before so they mean nothing to me, not that i looked at yours i i feel no need to.

Feel free to add me to your ignore list if it helps though.

We have the ability to check a users previous posts here and you are a wum/troll imo only ofc ;-)

We have some very down beat fans here but it doesn't take sherlock to see they are blue though.
I have met very few if any fans who at the age of 25 are so down beat and pessimistic. I used to wind up other torrent sites and became very good at it, the nuances are so delicate it can be hard to spot. I am not the only one to note it and if it was my forum i would simply ban you. For your own mental health if nothing more.
There is a big wide world for you to enjoy and at 25 you should be enjoying it a bit more i think.

So bang on all you like and hope i never become a mod because you will be the first to go.

Your a level up from some but still a wum/troll and posting a twitter account means sod all, i have seen some very fine cultivated twitter accounts used as evidence before so they mean nothing to me, not that i looked at yours i i feel no need to.

Feel free to add me to your ignore list if it helps though.

I don't want to ignore your posts, TCIB. I actually find you a very interesting and thought provoking poster on the forum. When you aren't slagging me off, that is! Haha!

If you met me in real life, I'm infamously down beat, pessimistic and have been called a fairly sullen person. My mental health is, occasionally, a concern, but that is by the by. I don't mean to WUM at all. Even though I've just turned 25 I'm not much of a social creature. And I'm certainly not calculated enough, or surreptitious enough to want to wind up fellow blues.

I've not 'cultivated' a Twitter account I just have one and have done for about 5 years, so I'd have to be a ridiculously sad red to masquerade online for 5 years as a blue simply to annoy some strangers on the internet.

Perhaps you feel know need to check me out because you're mind is incorrectly made up and you're happy to just be swaddled in your own ignorance. Ah, well.

"I'm too thick to be a WUM" is a pretty wonderful defence that I've never actually seen before

Fernando is underrated imo, plenty of players have taken a while to build up to the pace of English football. Having said that Delph would be great competition for him because he plays in the way we want Fernando to play i.e. controlling midfield and sitting deep but also getting involved with the play and moving the ball quickly.
Fernando in his second season v’s Delph in a much better squad would be a good scrap for a starting spot.

Delph will make a great squad player, good addition after Jimmy & Frank leaving, had a good season last year at Villa.

Delph would be a decent signing for us to be fair.
He is young. He is English. He has ability. He is an established England international player. The fee will be be reasonable.
He will also do a job for us when called upon.
Overall hopefully a good signing.

No chance.

If we were to buy him he'd go from main player for Villa to a sub, he needs to move to Southampton, Liverpool, Spurs etc and then do well to warrant a move to a top club fighting on all fronts for trophies. Not in our his interests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.