Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all on fantastic money whatever club they play for but if he'd have signed for us he'd have been on more with a great chance of medals, In short he bottle it.
In short he wanted to play 40+ games a year as opposed to 20 - nothing wrong with that.

Dodged a bullet, better to know now than wasting £8 plus wages, doesn't say much for him as a professional. Maybe that's why England are so average.

On the contrary I think is says a lot about his character, he's clearly not deluded he can cut it with the best. A move to city is clearly a step too far for him given the competition for a regular spot and fact he would need to play very well in the limited time he gets to even hold down a bit part in the squad.

Well done

As a 'confirmed flapper' this will get a bit of stick: But the blind optimism of some on here is just as bad as the pessimism I'm sometimes guilty of.

Serious question to the optimistic, here:

The portent of this signing going to shit is foreboding and ominous. How are your alarm bells not ringing that the summer is going the way of 2012?

Great start by Txiki. Why even bother doing all the leg work without a cast iron garentee the player wants to come? Embarrassing.

He's clearly looked at Rodwell Sinclair and Johnson and with the European championships next summer wants to play a full season. Don't really blame him. But farcical on our part

I

It does worry me that pellergrini may not have the pull that other managers might have.
What's it got to do with Pellers? The lad has probably changed his mind due to a last minute worry about perceived lack of game time, he won't have needed Manuel to paint the picture for him of what City are about and where we are going, he will know that for himself. Short of kidnapping him like that pushed up jock **** did to berbaflop then not much more we could have done

It's quite the opposite of bottling it, he's chose to captain and star in a team he recently signed a new contract with in the year leading into the Euros.

Rather than come to City in a squad player role.

Of course he bottled it. He obviously didn't think he was good enough to get enough game time and has chosen the path of least resistance, Big fish small pond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.