Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree.

He'll play every week at Villa and still be on a good wage.

They are all on fantastic money whatever club they play for but if he'd have signed for us he'd have been on more with a great chance of medals, In short he bottle it.

This lad has had two chances to join our club in his career and decided against it both times. Please don't give him a third, would have been decent for the price but surely we have other options.
Agreed, he'll probably regret it when we are stuffing Villa this coming season!

When someone doesn't agree with you reapeat yourself a lot and are utterly vile.
You must be fun to live with

It still stands DONT report things as FACT when they are not.
And someone needs to find out why instead of saying he shit it

Are you really that stupid. When they reported it as fact he had agreed, it was done. What part of "he changed his mind at the last minute" are you struggling to comprehend?

Who said we were in for Delph in the first place? Only the media as far as I can see? Maybe we were, maybe we weren't. Maybe Delph himself realised who would be joining the club or maybe he realised he wouldn't be picked for England if he hardly played (though I have no idea how he is picked in the first place). Maybe it was just a smokescreen by the club, who knows and quite frankly who cares if he thinks that his career would be better staying at villa playing with the shite they have there.

I

It does worry me that pellergrini may not have the pull that other managers might have.
It doesn't seem to concern the likes of Aguero, Silva, Toure, Kompany et al. Any player looking at City can look at mediocre players who have come and gone, or they can look at the quality players that have stayed for impressive lengths of time.
THAT should tell them all they need to know about us.

What worries me is the fact that we are going for squad players. We already have a squad and need to improve it with more quality. Not less.

So, so do we hack his phone to send him death threats and march outside his home to tell him how much of a twat he is? Is that how this works? Heading over to the Liverpool forum now for instruction.

They are all on fantastic money whatever club they play for but if he'd have signed for us he'd have been on more with a great chance of medals, In short he bottle it.

It's quite the opposite of bottling it, he's chose to captain and star in a team he recently signed a new contract with in the year leading into the Euros.

Rather than come to City in a squad player role.

Dont-change-your-mind-last-minute.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.