Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
His statement seems pretty final, although i am sure tomorrow he will be have one of those " have i done the right thing " moments

It does seem pretty final. Then again, I suppose it has to if you're trying to convince your club that the £8m they thought they'd just trousered has evaporated. Just guesswork of course but the way players and their agents behave it wouldn't surprise me.

Are you actually seeing what you're saying. It was agreed, he said yes and then didn't turn up to sign. Do you think they live with him or have a hotline directly to his house or something. Surely you're not that fucking stupid and even the simple minded amongst us can understand that things go wrong at the last minute. You sir are a prize fucking whopper. I suggest you log off and attend to your minge, it is sorely in need of a wipe.

When someone doesn't agree with you reapeat yourself a lot and are utterly vile.
You must be fun to live with

It still stands DONT report things as FACT when they are not.
And someone needs to find out why instead of saying he shit it

Having got so near, it probably took more bottle for him to stay. Good luck to the lad for showing some integrity to himself.

Of course he doesn't read Bluemoon but the comments on here sum up the sort of stuff that would have been going through his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.