Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
People think that it's easy to buy pogba and throw some cash. Delph is an option in a scenario where this year again we will depend on yaya/fernandinho duet and
delph/fernando will be used as cover options. Yaya's future is uncertain for me as this will be one of his last seasons here and i think that even if pogba comes, we will have to buy another midfielder next year to cover that 2 starter places from bench like fernando/lampard did last year.
For me fernandinho/yaya is still the best duet in PL and good enough to win championship. Real problem is defence and attack. Last year our defence was a complete failure and attackers also except aguero and silva failed to help team. So if we wont to win something next year, mp has to rebuild our defence and add some new blood to our attack.
That's why i think that buying debruyne and sterling is more important that buying pogba...

Holy fucking shit.... Fabian Delph? Crisis averted then! Going the the quadruple next season...........

This is all starting to make sense now. A 10 million release clause. Could be worth it for that with home grown rules.

If Pogba were to sign and Wilshere was to stay at Arsenal, I wouldn't be against bringing Delph in, which would probably see Fernando move on even though I feel he should be given another season as he surely can't be worse than last.

Tomorrows Daily Mirror back page. I know that's hardly reliable but would make sense.

Yeah, I could see something being put in that new contract he signed saying he could leave for a lower price if a top 4 team come in for him. Like the Remy deal to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.