Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is a decent player and would certainly add depth to the midfield..

He really gets about the pitch and has a great work rate,would be a big upgrade to Fernando.

An upgrade on fernando??

Christ almighty

I personally think Fernando could still come good. The Fernando at Porto was probably as good if not better a player than Delph at Vila last year. Another year in the prem and we might start to see it.
Either way it would be good competition for the 3rd choice midfield position as we stand, and that’s a lot of playing time. Much less if we get Pogba and it becomes a 4th choice battle but that is a problem we would all take. In fact I’d give Fernando away for that.

I personally think Fernando could still come good. The Fernando at Porto was probably as good if not better a player than Delph at Vila last year. Another year in the prem and we might start to see it.
Either way it would be good competition for the 3rd choice midfield position as we stand, and that’s a lot of playing time. Much less if we get Pogba and it becomes a 4th choice battle but that is a problem we would all take. In fact I’d give Fernando away for that.

There's no 'probably' about it....

The level he was playing at, prior to signing for city, and the opposition, isn't even up for debate. He's an anchor, repeat, anchor of a 3. When he screens in that set up, which he was recruited for, we have an excellent player....MP takes full responsibility in over exposing him last year, however, the general feeling and the targets muted, suggests a change, long term, in our set up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.