Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good player but had two flaws:

1- Injury record
2- He didn't cost +50 Million to be praised and respected

I think Delph is great player to have if he can just overcome his injuries.

He's played well in the hand full of appearances that he has made, but he spends too long on the treatment table. I think we have gone beyond keeping our fingers crossed in the hope he would be available, so get rid, and let another physio treat him.

I like him and would like him to stay. A good footballer, tidy on the ball, can cover a few positions...what's not to like. Injury niggles aside he'd make a good back up.

Not for me. Pep's teams are all about retaining possession whereas Delph is more direct and gives the ball away often. OK in the right team, but not for us.

Not for me. Pep's teams are all about retaining possession whereas Delph is more direct and gives the ball away often. OK in the right team, but not for us.
Plus although he seems a lovely fella he's never fit. I'd rather we sold him and freed up the space for Diaz, Foden or another young player.

He is a solid player and has been pretty good for us when he has played. Can't understand the grief he gets here. Personally I would keep him unless he wants to go for more game time arguably England's best cm when fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.