Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh do fuck off!!! Keita and Fabinho makes them a hell of a lot stronger!

Agree, big, strong CM to sit in front of the back 4....think he will help them alot next season. Dont think he's as technically gifted on the ball as Jorginho but his all-round game is well suited to the prem....Hope we wrap up Jorginho soon! This guy was my plan B!

Keita,Fabinho,Fekir and more than likely a new keeper. Bloody heck they are going to be very good.

I think most teams would be good if you added 4 £50mil+ players to the team. I don’t care how good they are next season, they won’t be as good as us

Quite simply because buying players from abroad with little/no preseason has a knock on effect further down the line. Both in terms of fitness and strategy.

Plus thier manager, for whatever reason, can’t get them over the line. They seem totally incapable of beating United, cannot do the business in cup finals and have consistently not done the business against defensive teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.