Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
In what respects is he like peak Yaya?

I will start... Scores lots of penalties like Peak Yaya did....

Ok now you continue....

Physicality, surging runs, movement on the ball, movement off the ball, passing ability, dead balls.

There is however nobody like Yaya. I said he reminds me of him no more. I can’t think of another player that is closer to Yaya even if he is miles off.

I bet Maureen is feeling comfortable now. Us well ahead and Liverpool strengthening. Wonder which over the hill legend they'll overpay for on retaliation.

The question is how many over the hill players will he have to pay over the odds for in desperation.

I am sure I was reading similar things when Bakayoko signed for Chelsea last season and look how that turned out.........

Great signing but Pep would appear to want Jorginho, let's hope it sails through.

What these signings for the dippers are doing is throwing down the ££££ challenge to the rags.

I hope so because this lad is a top draw signing 23 and versatile and good price paid. Still gutted we haven't signed him.

We still have every chance of defending the title, but if they succeed in bringing in their targets and we succeed in bringing our targets then they will probably have narrowed the gap in quality. It'll be much tougher next season. Also bear in mind that they have now secured two new signings (Fabinho and Keita), so they are further along in their recruitment.

Noone is expecting us to beat others by 19 points again, i have no doubt that it will be closer but i see no reason that anybody else will overtake us, it would mean that we play quite a alot worse than we did this season.

I am sure I was reading similar things when Bakayoko signed for Chelsea last season and look how that turned out.........
A lot of people have said it was Fabinho making Bakayoko look good. Plus, over the past 3 years, he's averaged 7 goals a season, which is a phenomenal return for a DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.