Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly has Sagna done wrong,looked solid when he came in. Another sheep effect.
He defends badly, he attacks badly. He hampers us.

IMO we can't be spending 100m on star players and not have 4 excellent fullbacks. Zabaletta and Clichy are solid. Sagna and Kolorov are not.

I don't get why so many others can't see that FB is a priority to strengthen.

IMO we can't be spending 100m on star players and not have 4 excellent fullbacks. Zabaletta and Clichy are solid. Sagna and Kolorov are not.

Looked better defensively than Zabaleta to me whenever he was allowed a game last season. People make opinions and then only see what backs up those opinions. Which is why Zabaleta can do no wrong, but Navas, Fernando and Sagna apparently did nothing right all year

Can't agree Mate, it isn't gonna happen, because of the bloody ridiculous HG rule, but I'd much rather see Clichy leave than Kolorov.

True, neither is a great defender but Kolorov gives us much more going forward. Quality of cross into the opposition box... Free kicks etc.

With you all the way, as regards Sagna though, "the arse..." really did have our trousers down, on that one.

Last edited:
Just can't see it. Sorry.

To me Kolorov has a fantastic cross but can't link the attack so it's been proved useless time and again.

Sagna might just suffer from being in a new club but he too can't link with anyone else and to make matters worse he has no confidence.

Both have a had a few decent matches but surely we should expect much much better.

Just can't see it. Sorry.

To me Kolorov has a fantastic cross but can't link the attack so it's been proved useless time and again.

Sagna might just suffer from being in a new club but he too can't link with anyone else and to make matters worse he has no confidence.

Both have a had a few decent matches but surely we should expect much much better.

Nah. Kola links the attack better than any of our full backs. It's his biggest asset. I don't rate clichy, I think he's a pussy. Fairy when he gets in the box.

That being said, as much as I love kola in terms of his application, we do need a left back.

If only Madrid would let us take Marcelo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.