Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll improve them no doubt, but VVD was ready when he came, Klopp hasn't had a defensive coach worth the name since Dortmund and he's managing Huddersfield now

Great signing but Pep would appear to want Jorginho, let's hope it sails through.

What these signings for the dippers are doing is throwing down the ££££ challenge to the rags.

He is an excellent player and better than the player that left. Like us, the owners seem to believe in the manager and vice-versa. I suspect they will be very strong challengers but squad depth will rule them out of competing for the ultimate trophies. I would be very happy for them to push United down the pecking order.

I bet Maureen is feeling comfortable now. Us well ahead and Liverpool strengthening. Wonder which over the hill legend they'll overpay for on retaliation.

He is an excellent player and better than the player that left. Like us, the owners seem to believe in the manager and vice-versa. I suspect they will be very strong challengers but squad depth will rule them out of competing for the ultimate trophies. I would be very happy for them to push United down the pecking order.

What, like the Champions league?

If they land all their targets this will probably be pools strongest team in over 3 decades and there is a chance they still won't win the league if we continue to push on with Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.