Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( Have a bit of a man crush on him.

fabio__1_.jpg

Of all the youth players on tour, I'm excited about Maffeo the most (maybe second most after Manu). He is a fullback who can do the defensive shift and still get forward. That is a rarity these days.

He's only just turned 18 and is physically capable of mixing it with the pro's he's come up against - but his game is not based on physicality, he reads defensive situations very well.

I hope we start him against Real, see what he's like against some of the very best in the world.
I think he picked up an injury and is already back in Manchester, it was somewhere on the OS.

Hi Ajm1985...yes mate...I only ever saw those rumours reported by L'Equipe....so maybe we never were interested in the first place!;)

Hi mate! I always find it suspect when only one news source picks up a transfer 'story'. He seemed decent, but not a massive improvement on what we have.

In 12 months time I'd expect Maffeo to be challenging Pablo for his starting spot.
I was waiting for that......I don't....while Maffeo has huge potential I think he's at least a couple of seasons away from playing in our first team - I think he'll be zaba's replacement.

Just like Firmino, people acted as if it was a done deal with very little to suggest even interest in the player.

Maybe we've turned our attention to Sandro instead?

City Watch‏@City_Watch21m21 minutes ago
L'Equipe: Monaco right-back Fabinho (21) will remain at the club for one more season after reportedly being close to joining City.

Sandro is a left-back, though.

Fabinho would have been a great signing because he could be an additional midfielder. Two birds, one stone and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.