Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really bothered. Maybe we are using the money somewhere else, if we ever were in for him.

In 12 months time I'd expect Maffeo to be challenging Pablo for his starting spot.

Of all the youth players on tour, I'm excited about Maffeo the most (maybe second most after Manu). He is a fullback who can do the defensive shift and still get forward. That is a rarity these days.

He's only just turned 18 and is physically capable of mixing it with the pro's he's come up against - but his game is not based on physicality, he reads defensive situations very well.

I hope we start him against Real, see what he's like against some of the very best in the world.

Don't think there will be any movement on fullbacks this window, Sagna and Zab are more than capable, and i think the club wants to see how much Maffeo or Horsefield improves, before eventually buy someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.