Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what he does, and I kill myself on trying to explain this.

There won't be a lot of selling this summer. None at all. Like last summer where everybody stayed, includeed moutinho, silva and fabinho, that was sure to leave according to every papers.

We were in the red zone when we sell most of our players, then we sell some others to have a good ammount to build on, and keep our future key players.

Here we are.

It's not a question of Monaco being a selling club, and it's not a question of how deep your owners pockets are, its a question of a players mentality. Truly motivated players looking to test themselves at an elite club would not choose to play at their peak at Monaco given a choice.

We'll see, the big boys will be knocking on the door for your best players this summer. Monaco great place to live no doubt, but I've seen better atmosphere's at non league game's in England, it can't be very inspiring to play in front of "crowds" like that.

I have great respect for the team they've got at present (and they've had some very good teams in the past, particularly the one with Giuly) – it's a bloody good team – but I've never quite been able to take them seriously as a club. Do you know what the home crowd was for the Dortmund game? 17,000. I kid you not. This, for one of the most important games in the history of that club. What was our average home crowd when we were in the second division, again?

I have great respect for the team they've got at present (and they've had some very good teams in the past, particularly the one with Giuly) – it's a bloody good team – but I've never quite been able to take them seriously as a club. Do you know what the home crowd was for the Dortmund game? 17,000. I kid you not. This, for one of the most important games in the history of that club. What was our average home crowd when we were in the second division, again?

The population of Monaco is 37000 the population of Manchester is 500000

That's almost half the population of Monaco and everyone isn't going to be a football fan lol.

There won't be a lot of selling this summer. None at all. Like last summer where everybody stayed, includeed moutinho, silva and fabinho, that was sure to leave according to every papers.

We were in the red zone when we sell most of our players, then we sell some others to have a good ammount to build on, and keep our future key players.

Here we are.

Haha. Are you still here?

Monaco have been DESPERATE to sell Moutinho and Falcao for two years. Nobody wants them on the wages they're on.

The rest of that side will get sold over the next 12 months because that's the business model. All the talk and posturing about keeping players and rejecting 100 million euro bids is just about trying to create an inflated market. All those players hold the power and they'll all get picked off one by one.

Here we are.

No, this isn't right and once again you're embarrassing yourself. Monaco are essentially buying players with potential at a young age, with the hope of selling them in the future for a profit. Falcao has been offered all around but his wages are a huge sticking point. I'd wager that six or seven players will most certainly be sold this summer. Moutinho has been offered to China.

It's not a question of Monaco being a selling club, and it's not a question of how deep your owners pockets are, its a question of a players mentality. Truly motivated players looking to test themselves at an elite club would not choose to play at their peak at Monaco given a choice.

Tho, everyone that past by Monaco said that it's an awesome club. And right now, they're not a lot to wanna leave.

Even if you're right on the last sentance for many of them. But as you saw this year, we can do something great without having players at their peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.