Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Are you still here?

Monaco have been DESPERATE to sell Moutinho and Falcao for two years
. Nobody wants them on the wages they're on.

The rest of that side will get sold over the next 12 months because that's the business model. All the talk and posturing about keeping players and rejecting 100 million euro bids is just about trying to create an inflated market. All those players hold the power and they'll all get picked off one by one.

I'm pretty sure you know my club better than me, 100%. But you're wrong here. It was the business model.
But you'll see in september.

No, this isn't right and once again you're embarrassing yourself. Monaco are essentially buying players with potential at a young age, with the hope of selling them in the future for a profit. Falcao has been offered all around but his wages are a huge sticking point. I'd wager that six or seven players will most certainly be sold this summer. Moutinho has been offered to China.

I'm pretty sure you know my club better than me, 100%. But how can you explain me that we didn't sold him to China, when they offered 50M€? :/

For the underlined part, thanks for telling me, i didn't noticed that. Tho, there is a difference between sell 2 youngs players/years and sell 8, no?

How do you explain last summer then, when we sell... Oh yeah, 0 players? Despite the interest of big clubs for both Silva and Fabinho? Or Lemar? Or Mbappé?

I mean, if you're right, we should have sell Mbappé 40M€ to City, since he had only 5 games as a pro. It's clearly a big profit, right?

Damn.

I'm pretty sure you know my club better than me, 100%. But you're wrong here. It was the business model.
But you'll see in september.

I'm pretty sure you know my club better than me, 100%. But how can you explain me that we didn't sold him to China, when they offered 50M€? :/

I think Luis Campos knows your club better than you, and he's saying it will be a record selling summer.

I think Luis Campos knows your club better than you, and he's saying it will be a record selling summer.

I think Luis Campos is pretty mad of being sacked. :)
But once again, you'll see.

It's pretty funny to listen to everybody except the most well-informed, just because it don't go on your way.
You can ask any Monaco fan, he will tell you the same things as me. We are the one who listen to every interview, who understand the project since 3 years. Not your newspapers.

You didn't believed me when i told you that we had a hudge chance to go through in C1 too.

You take us for blind groopies, but hey, you'll see you were wrong all way long.

I think Luis Campos is pretty mad of being sacked. :)
But once again, you'll see.

Now that's funny. He wasn't sacked. Please stop spreading misinformation on here. If you pride yourself on knowing everything you should know why he left his position as a technical director and that definitely wasn't because he was doing a poor job. You're in this amazing position right now because of him.

Now that's funny. He wasn't sacked.

Tho, there was a hudge hudge discencious between him and Jardim, for months, and look who A.S.Monaco kept.

No one take him down for his job. Absolutely no one. And everybody is thankfull and love him for that. You just mix everything :)

But again, i'm sure you're way way more informated than me :)

The population of Monaco is 37000 the population of Manchester is 500000

That's almost half the population of Monaco and everyone isn't going to be a football fan lol.

There's no barbed wire fence around Monaco, you know. The catchment area for Monaco is a lot bigger than that. When match-going Monaco supporters have been interviewed this season on television and radio it turns out, reasonably enough, that they're often not from Monaco but from France. And until this season (i.e. Nice) there was no-one worth going to watch for more than a couple of hundred kms around.

There's no barbed wire fence around Monaco, you know. The catchment area for Monaco is a lot bigger than that. When match-going Monaco supporters have been interviewed this season on television and radio it turns out, reasonably enough, that they're often not from Monaco but from France. And until this season (i.e. Nice) there was no-one worth going to watch for more than a couple of hundred kms around.

Thanks for geography lesson but fact remains they get decent turn out from the monogasts and you know how home fans dislike tourists and non locals supporting their club

Marseille.

Monaco's parcage are always full all around France.
But at home, it's geograpycly hard.
37000 ppl as it have been said, but how many are secondly resident/rich business man/don't care about football.

Yes, the stadium will never be full all season long, and yes, Monaco will never be at the level of the top clubs cause of that.

Tho, there was a hudge hudge discencious between him and Jardim, for months, and look who A.S.Monaco kept.

No one take him down for his job. Absolutely no one. And everybody is thankfull and love him for that. You just mix everything :)

But again, i'm sure you're way way more informated than me :)

Campos not really got any reason to be mad though, he personally scouted most of your gems in the squad and it took a lot of time out of his personal life. Differences with managers happen but using that as a reason to why he would lie doesn't make sense. I'm sure he is happy enough with his current situation in Lille with Bielsa coming in.

Campos not really got any reason to be mad though, he personally scouted most of your gems in the squad and it took a lot of time out of his personal life. Differences with managers happen but using that as a reason to why he would lie doesn't make sense. I'm sure he is happy enough with his current situation in Lille with Bielsa coming in.

I'm sure he would've pref to stay at Monaco, if they didn't show him the exit door. ;)
Even tough working for bielsa must be nice for him, and i'm glad for him, he deserve it. He's one of the best when it comes down to scouting for me.

But again, we will see how wrong he is about that.
When he said it, too ?
Cause i guess he didn't bet on the 100/110M€ non-budgetted incoming money by C1, L1, Bonuses.. No-one did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.