Fabio Coentrao [Merged]

You wouldn't have wanted Sylvinho ahead of bridge if you had see the way Lennon took the piss out of him at White Hart Lane last season.

yes he is good in cross to and better at defending.he can cut it at mancity and we need such players in our team and we went for Boateng which i think he can't cut at the position which is wrong to place center back will do for him but not a fullback.

I think this player is the answer to our LB position... not seen Kolarov much but Coentrao seems like an awesome player similar to A Cole... good defending and strong attacking wise... he truly has impressed me during this world cup...

djemba djemba 1 decent world cup ..karel poborsky 1 good euro champs .....not one city fan mentioned this guy 8 weeks ago ..so dont fall for 2 decent games ffs..did nothing v brazil..did nothing v spain ...

yozzer said:
djemba djemba 1 decent world cup ..karel poborsky 1 good euro champs .....not one city fan mentioned this guy 8 weeks ago ..so dont fall for 2 decent games ffs..did nothing v brazil..did nothing v spain ...
Not sure what you are on... but stop taking the pills .-)... he was one of portugals best player vs Spain and totally closed the left side... all attack went on the right side... he also started many attacks from his position vs Spain... he was also one of the reasons why Brazil didnt score against Portugal... so chill... and besides how much have you seen him play... i agree that not many knew of him before the world cup... but i can tell you he has had a great season in benfica... now kolarov i have no knowledge on and what i saw in wc didnt impress me... but that said he does come with a good rep from serie A

yozzer said:

Umm... he was probably Portugal's best player against Spain, imho he did really well.

yozzer said:

WTF!
He has been probably THE revalation of this WC.

yozzer said:

Earth to yozzer !!!!!

Is he not a winger used as a left back? same as michel bastos! Honestly only know what ive seen of him in the world cup but would he want to play left back week in week out?

dachoosen1 said:
Is he not a winger used as a left back? same as michel bastos! Honestly only know what ive seen of him in the world cup but would he want to play left back week in week out?

He plays mainly as a LB/LWB for Benfica as Di Maria plays LW for them.

I don't know if any of you caught him in the Europa League last season, but he was one of the stand-out players. You can bet that Mourinho will be sniffing around him as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.