Fabregas :-"Even if they had 15 "

Fabianski said:
malg said:
I know what you're saying, but it's worth the ride. We've had decades of doing fuck all, and being everyone's favourite under achiever - so it's nice to be where we are, regardless of who the investor is. I've no doubt that if you were being honest with yourself you'd love to see Wenger given £250m to spend on your team, that's not me being arrogant, just a statement of fact (well, what I believe to be fact).

I wouldnt want him to spend it, honestly I really wouldnt and thats because I think all this big money ruins whats special about the game. Thats not a pop at city spending all this money, they had no choice, they just played the game that was already in place. This goes way back, god knows how far back but its gone way too far now with Rooney on 250k a week its stupid, a transfer cap and a wage cap has to be brougth in as its us fans who end up paying the price with higher ticket prices and clubs going out of business or fighting for there lives.

Bit late, but this is a loads of bollocks.

If Arsenal wasn't in the top 4 you would be calling for Wenger to buy new players.

Arsenal fans are all high and mighty because they have decent profits. But Arsenal are more of a business than a football club. Arsenal season ticket prices are a joke, even more than United's. The club is only seeing these profits because Arsenal rip their fans off more than any other club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.