Fabregas :-"Even if they had 15 "

gooney said:
LongsightM13 said:
So when the Baggies play Arsenal next, it'll be your 20 against their 15 if I've got Cesc the cheat's ratio right? After all, they missed a pen and thrashed your 11 at your own ground. So they are clearly a much better side ...
lol at getting angry at us for thinking we are better than you, we have finished ahead of you for god knows how many years, yet you think City should be seen ahead of us because who you bought, how about you finish ahead of us before talking like you are better than us? This forum was summed up with the "Do we get more referee decisions now that we are a top 4 side" You havent yet finished on the top 4, yet the way you dismiss teams like Arsenal and Man U is funny. So please dont compare the west brom result to us beating you like its some sort of freak result

we took 4 points off you plus a cc win last season and a home win the season before, you can only judge on this season as that is what it's about, previous years are irrelevant in judging the strength of the sides. We're level, but we were ahead of you, and gave you a really good game with only 10 men for 86 minutes, if we are not allowed to be positive, not allowed to be optimistic and believe we are better than you and that we have far more potential, which is frankly ludicrous, then i'm sorry, but free will is gone in that case.

sorry,but once again..why let these fukn cockney pricks
on a City forum.
started off nice and friendly,all of a sudden,
they're hard as fuk eh,talkin shite,spewing crap out their gubs.
bin the shit gooners i say...
oh and fukdegas is a wee shite btw,
wave my imaginary card at Mr Twattenburg,how professional son.

gooney said:
LongsightM13 said:
So when the Baggies play Arsenal next, it'll be your 20 against their 15 if I've got Cesc the cheat's ratio right? After all, they missed a pen and thrashed your 11 at your own ground. So they are clearly a much better side ...
lol at getting angry at us for thinking we are better than you, we have finished ahead of you for god knows how many years, yet you think City should be seen ahead of us because who you bought, how about you finish ahead of us before talking like you are better than us? This forum was summed up with the "Do we get more referee decisions now that we are a top 4 side" You havent yet finished on the top 4, yet the way you dismiss teams like Arsenal and Man U is funny. So please dont compare the west brom result to us beating you like its some sort of freak result

Do you seriously think that if we'd kept 11 men on the pitch for more than 5 minutes that you'd have beaten us so "easily"?

And also do you seriously expect anything other than the reaction you're getting when you come on here?

What's up with the Gooner forums anyway? Are they not done the "right way"?

I'm really sick to death of this "we do things the right way" bollox. When you start nurturing and playing more good young English talent then maybe you might just have a point. Until then jog on!

gooney said:
Every bookmaker thinks we have better chance winning the league than you

<a class="postlink" href="http://odds.bestbetting.com/football/england/premier-league/winner/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://odds.bestbetting.com/football/en ... ue/winner/</a>

Pack up lads, whats the point? Willie Hills and them lot have decided the season is over.

best get looking forward to next season, this seasons is OVER.

I fucking hate fabregas. Poncy, putrid, horrible little **** who plays for a fucking vile club with a complete smacked-arse of a manager!

Fuck off fabregas and Arsenal you moaning twats........

P.s. Cant wait to see you kicked off the park at the brit again

Shafter said:
I fucking hate fabregas. Poncy, putrid, horrible little **** who plays for a fucking vile club with a complete smacked-arse of a manager!

Fucking hate Wenger...the moaning, miserable twat needs to iron his face.

Bad luck on sunday btw, Shafter lad...

Fucking hate United with a deep, deep passion and Neville the rat should have been sent off...God I hate that rat faced twat. I want to tear his scrawny, putrid little throat out.

Rant over.

Shafter said:

Here you go, cockney faggots. This is how fans of other teams get to stick around and make some friends. Now go and practice your social skills would you?

just put this on another post, when arsenal played chelsea at the emirates last season,when they were losing three nil he had the ball taken off him in the centre circle his head dropped completely, i sat their thinking your the captain you shithouse, i think his actions during and after the game proved it without doubt, not one city player let his head drop yesterday, their is an element to arsenal that is not desirable, on and off the pitch, they have lost that class?

mcfcliam said:
Shafter said:

Fucking hate Wenger...the moaning, miserable twat needs to iron his face.

Bad luck on sunday btw, Shafter lad...

Fucking hate United with a deep, deep passion and Neville the rat should have been sent off...God I hate that rat faced twat. I want to tear his scrawny, putrid little throat out.

Rant over.

I was fucking seething liam....

Neville should have walked the horrible little shithouse and if he'd have playing for any other team he would have done. It fucks me right off!

Thought we'd done enough to get a point off the bastards aswell thats what guts me the most.

Barcon....quality ;-)....... but what do you expect from arsenal fans!

I suppose that what he was actually saying was that even if we'd had 15 players the ref would have still contrived to gift them the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.