Fabregas :-"Even if they had 15 "

bigmoe said:
squirtyflower said:
couldn't give a fuck to be honest
you come on here spouting incorrect shit that proves you know fuck all and then act the victim

get back up the arse

I'll get back to continuing to rape your arse, like we did yesterday afternoon.
why do we let these fukn fuds on here.
if they're going to talk sense,or even football,fair enough.
comments like "rape your arse" from a fukn gooner on a City forum..

no sorry,bin these arseholes.

Lancet Fluke said:
Fabianski said:
I wouldnt want him to spend it, honestly I really wouldnt and thats because I think all this big money ruins whats special about the game. Thats not a pop at city spending all this money, they had no choice, they just played the game that was already in place. This goes way back, god knows how far back but its gone way too far now with Rooney on 250k a week its stupid, a transfer cap and a wage cap has to be brougth in as its us fans who end up paying the price with higher ticket prices and clubs going out of business or fighting for there lives.

What constitutes "big money?" Can you give us your made up arbitrary figure please. All I can say is that when you were shelling out 17 million on the likes of Reyes, we spent less than 8 million quid on 7 players. I don't remember Arsenal fans whinging about big money that season, funnily enough. Plus it is ok to not spend big money when you have spent years trawling around the world taking very talented kids from other clubs' youth systems.

Fabianski says we never spent 17 million on Reyes but why let facts get in the way of your rather angry and aggresive post that clearly shows envy at the Arsenal way of doing things, admit to Fabianski you wish that was how you had done it.

So when the Baggies play Arsenal next, it'll be your 20 against their 15 if I've got Cesc the cheat's ratio right? After all, they missed a pen and thrashed your 11 at your own ground. So they are clearly a much better side ...

LongsightM13 said:
So when the Baggies play Arsenal next, it'll be your 20 against their 15 if I've got Cesc the cheat's ratio right? After all, they missed a pen and thrashed your 11 at your own ground. So they are clearly a much better side ...
lol at getting angry at us for thinking we are better than you, we have finished ahead of you for god knows how many years, yet you think City should be seen ahead of us because who you bought, how about you finish ahead of us before talking like you are better than us? This forum was summed up with the "Do we get more referee decisions now that we are a top 4 side" You havent yet finished on the top 4, yet the way you dismiss teams like Arsenal and Man U is funny. So please dont compare the west brom result to us beating you like its some sort of freak result

gooney said:
LongsightM13 said:
lol at getting angry at us for thinking we are better than you, we have finished ahead of you for god knows how many years, yet you think City should be seen ahead of us because who you bought, how about you finish ahead of us before talking like you are better than us? This forum was summed up with the "Do we get more referee decisions now that we are a top 4 side" You havent yet finished on the top 4, yet the way you dismiss teams like Arsenal and Man U is funny. So please dont compare the west brom result to us beating you like its some sort of freak result
Gooney says:
poopintomymouth1.jpg

gooney said:
LongsightM13 said:

Arsenal beating City at Eastlands when we play with 10 men for 85 mins, our best player goes off injured just after half time IS a freak result.

Every bookmaker thinks we have better chance winning the league than you

<a class="postlink" href="http://odds.bestbetting.com/football/england/premier-league/winner/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://odds.bestbetting.com/football/en ... ue/winner/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.