Fabregas :-"Even if they had 15 "

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DCe8rIi2Rk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DCe8rIi2Rk</a>

I can't believe some of you on this thread, it's like listening to Rags. He did mean we would try and win the game and even if he didn't it was clearly an emotional reaction and maybe quelle supris he wanted to wind up a top 4 rival. Seems like he succeeded.

All I've heard on this thread is how average we were and how City are all conquering and will walk over us if it's 11 v 11. It was 10 v 11 because Boyata got caught out by the pass. It was a penalty from a silly tackle as Fabregas was going nowhere. Clattenburg nearly lost the game from brandishing cards too quickly. We had chances, you had chances. We took ours you didn't. End off.

There's no guarantee you would have won with 11 or we would have lost. Saying that you would have beaten us with 11 smacks of either a talent with clairvoyancy or the kind of arrogance you get from Surrey rags.

The 49ers said:
I can't believe some of you on this thread, it's like listening to Rags. He did mean we would try and win the game and even if he didn't it was clearly an emotional reaction and maybe quelle supris he wanted to wind up a top 4 rival. Seems like he succeeded.

All I've heard on this thread is how average we were and how City are all conquering and will walk over us if it's 11 v 11. It was 10 v 11 because Boyata got caught out by the pass. It was a penalty from a silly tackle as Fabregas was going nowhere. Clattenburg nearly lost the game from brandishing cards too quickly. We had chances, you had chances. We took ours you didn't. End off.

There's no guarantee you would have won with 11 or we would have lost. Saying that you would have beaten us with 11 smacks of either a talent with clairvoyancy or the kind of arrogance you get from Surrey rags.
Nah we would of beat you with all our team on the pitch.

smithy167 said:
The 49ers said:

If it makes you feel better to think that then carry on, didn't take some of you long to become as sad as Manure fans. Hope you get success as it would piss Manure off rotten and can't stand the thought of Cashley picking up yet another medal but stop being so dismissive of the opposition. Btw, it's a fact that 10 men are harder to break down than 11.

The 49ers said:
smithy167 said:

If it makes you feel better to think that then carry on, didn't take some of you long to become as sad as Manure fans. Hope you get success as it would piss Manure off rotten and can't stand the thought of Cashley picking up yet another medal but stop being so dismissive of the opposition. Btw, it's a fact that 10 men are harder to break down than 11.
You say that but Arsenal are the sort of team where it's better for them if you're down to 10 because they just pass you to death, which is what happened today. Boyata showed a bit of inexperience and I think he may be slightly out of his depth starting in such an important game, but that's life. I thought we had a good go at you, didn't sit back despite being a man down, and it's all hypothetical but still think we would've won with 11 on the pitch.

Someone should remind him we pumped them 3 times last season.
Fabregas is angry because De Jong made him his woman in midfield.

It's one thing to finish a game with 10 men, but when you lose a man after 5 minutes against a good passing team there will only be 1 result.
And it takes a special kind of halfwit to come on here after we've been done at home and expect anything other than hostile replies.

The 49ers said:

you know thats a stupid comment cesc made and you know come may city will sit above arsenal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.