Fabregas :-"Even if they had 15 "

If there is one player we should be going for then it's Cesc. £50m and £280k a week would be much better spent on him.

I agree De Jong was equal to him yesterday

gooney said:
Lancet Fluke said:
He is a magnificent player. Clearly talks absolute bollocks though and this comment will look pretty fucking stupid when we finish above you lot at the end of the season. Not that he'll give a fuck because he'll have left you lot well behind and will be back in Spain.
Cesc came to us at 16 for less than one million pound, if he leaves after 8 years while has provided us with so much quality, we will be grateful for everything he's done and wish him well, we will also earn alot of money on him. This boy dreamt of playing for Barca while his dad and grandpa was members of barca, so its a different situation like Rooney comming to City. Cesc loves and we love him

Is that why he left for Arsenal? He'll leave you because your manager, despite being excellent in many respects, seems to have issues with OCD when it comes to the transfer market.

The resident Arsenal wind-up merchant, the twat everyone love's to hate, so this statement comes as no surprise.

Incredibly arrogant and borderline dillusional in the context of the game.

Just made himself look like a prick so nothing for us to worry about.

tbh i read and heard it differently, maybe a mix up in translation but i though he meant that even if we had 4 extra men they would still play to win and not sit back and defend and play for the draw, which is fair enough.
i don't think he meant that they would have definitely beaten us if we had 15 and they had 11.

Stato said:
tbh i read and heard it differently, maybe a mix up in translation but i though he meant that even if we had 4 extra men they would still play to win and not sit back and defend and play for the draw, which is fair enough.
i don't think he meant that they would have definitely beaten us if we had 15 and they had 11.
Thank you......people just focus on that bit, he said this will never miss in an arsenal team, we always want to win, go forward, create chances, sometimes it goes better sometimes worse....people are getting carried away with this

Of course Fabregas would say this....he was having a pop at us even before the game.

It seems the norm now that a player from the opposition will have something to say about us before the game...and even more to say if they do manage to beat us.

He's captain of the team that just won 3-0, he's delighted and he is a very passionate kind of player so of course he's going to say something similar to that of a very biased fan because thats pretty much what he is. No point you lot getting wound up by it, maybe he is right, you started well with 11 but maybe that was because we were away from home still finding our feet the next 90 minutes could have been very different with 11 men you just dont know what would of or could of happened.

Think the Gooners on here have been pretty fair actually - the site went down during the match and good job coz I was fookin livid with the slimey coward Clattenburg (why did he get this game again after his abysmal performance and abdication of responsibility last year) and Cesc for his typically sly baiting of him and leaving his foot in - great player - nasty little shit. The new laws clearly say a yellow card should be issued for imaginary card waving . This means Cesc should have walked for his foul. How Song and Denilson stayed on is beyond me . Clattenburg isn´t fit to officiate in this or any other pro league for that matter. His inconsistency can only lead one to think he has agendas - end of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.