Fabregas Iniesta?

Re: Fabregas

Hinchcliffe (62) said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Why would Barcelona want to sell Iniesta and why would he want to leave them? This is surely a non-starter.

Because he is slightly injury prone! have a feeling he maybe too light weight for the premiership, initially! But then again Silva was ment to be.....

Not as injury prone as Fabregas though is he? Why would they get rid of Iniesta due to "injury problems" and replace him with a player who conistently manages less matches per season? Sorry there is only one reason they would consider selling him and that is an astronomical fee that they can't refuse but even then the player would be leaving under duress or simply turning the move down imo. He might move in a couple of years time for a big final pay day I suppose.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
If this was even on, you have to ask why Barca are currently struggling to find the money for Sanchez and haggling on Fabregas.

If they were getting £60m for Iniesta from us, there would be no issues.

Adds up mate i have to agree but be a devil and tell us which player earned the "Nimrod" clip ;-)

Lancet Fluke said:
Why would Barcelona want to sell Iniesta and why would he want to leave them? This is surely a non-starter.

On the pitch they are a team to die for. Of the pitch, there finances are killing them. If they sell Iniesta, for say £85 million, then that would fund Cesc and Sanchez and leave them with a further £25 million plus the £40 million, they have already said is availble. They are still looking for a left back and centre half, so they would have £65 million to fill those slots. From a finance point of view its a no brainer,but throw in the football equation and you have a real long shot.

Lancet Fluke said:
Hinchcliffe (62) said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Because he is slightly injury prone! have a feeling he maybe too light weight for the premiership, initially! But then again Silva was ment to be.....

Not as injury prone as Fabregas though is he? Why would they get rid of Iniesta due to "injury problems" and replace him with a player who conistently manages less matches per season? Sorry there is only one reason they would consider selling him and that is an astronomical fee that they can't refuse but even then the player would be leaving under duress or simply turning the move down imo. He might move in a couple of years time for a big final pay day I suppose.

Good point about Fab being injured too. My take is that Fab is clearly gooners best player and they rush him back tto soon as they depend on him. Can think of several times they have patched him up including against Barca. Bit like Torres at Liverpool, was best player gets injured comes back too soon and out again. Now with iniesta they don't need to rush back as every player is so good. Just a thought anyway

Solihull Samba Boys said:
spanishblue said:
I am not ITK but have been told by a very good source that Iniesta is our No1 target but it all depends on Fabregas.
And judging by the noises coming from the Emirates it could be on?

Hope it could be on sb! Is this coming from the City end or the Barca end? Just thought I'd ask given your username.

City end

Signing of the century if it happens.

As already stated, why would Barca swap top 3 player in the world for a poorer, more injury prone replacement.

Only reason is they would make 30/40/50 million profit?

It is easy to see why he would come -

Iniesta in a pub with his mate -

Iniesta: - Well that's another mega successful season, I'm bored shitless.

Paulo (best I could do): - It's easy to have a great season with your team mates!

Iniesta :- Cheeky bastard, I'm f**kin great!!

Paulo:- You're not that good mate. Bet you could not win the CL with City

Iniesta :- Your on.

RochBlue said:
It is easy to see why he would come -

Iniesta in a pub with his mate -

Iniesta: - Well that's another mega successful season, I'm bored shitless.

Paulo (best I could do): - It's easy to have a great season with your team mates!

Iniesta :- Cheeky bastard, I'm f**kin great!!

Paulo:- You're not that good mate. Bet you could not win the CL with City

Iniesta :- Your on.

Which pub was this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.