Fabregas

gooney said:
Fabregas has said several times he has no interest in playing for another club and its only Barca he wants. I do expect the club will use City and Real as contenders for Fabregas signing in order to make barca make the right bid. he will either go to barca or stay.....there's no doubt about that. Also its the sun lol

Are you still adamant that Nasri is on his way to us in the summer ?

Never really thought he was a realistic target, but I mean... if he wanted to join us then of course our arms should be wide open. What a fantastic player he is.

Don't want him. He is a great player but he is a twat. Along with Van Persie and Wenger they are why I hate Arsenal. Whining hypocrites the lot of them.

cool cat said:
The best player we could possibly hope for , world class ..

Not the best... Iniesta and Xavi would be the best, followed by the likes of Mata, Pastore, Sneijder and Fabregas.

Fabregas is Spain bound. Probably Barcelona but maybe Madrid.

I wouldn't mind Modric in our squad.

No, no and no.

Quality player but an absolute twat. Did you guys forget how he insulted us by claiming they can beat us even if we had 15 men?

Am I only one that thinks these "quotes" sound nothing like something Mancini would say? Anyone actually seen him say this in an interview?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.