Fabregas

Mind games that's all this is. We still have a chance of 3rd which Mancini will want. Just an attempt at upsetting Arsenal

I don't think Fabregas will move to Barcelona, can't see where he'd play. Would love Wilshere or Fabregas next year, both quality attack minded players.

Fabregas split with his long term girlfriend a week or two ago. could be due to the fact he's leaving the country and she doesn't want to.

Twat of the highest order!

Would he improve our squad? Absolutely

Would i welcome him for our title push? Absolutely

Our success means more than my opinion of a player

fabregas " city can't buy team spirit"

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1322182/Manchester-City-buy-team-spirit-claims-Cesc-Fabregas.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... regas.html</a>

"fabregas rules out suicidal city move"

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/2694240/Arsenals-Cesc-Fabregas-rules-out-suicidal-Manchester-City-move-Football.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... tball.html</a>

would he simply change is narrow mind now ?

I suspect that this might be Roberto playing the game.

The game (if you haven't guessed) is upsetting the transfer market by showing an interest in a player that another club wants so as to raise the odds and ergo price . . thus; the player ultimately gets bought by the club that is actually keen to sign but at a greater cost thereby reducing that clubs transfer budget and weakening a club that will be a main rival in future seasons.

That's a part of the football chess played by managers at the top level and I won't be surprised if this is just a bit of that going on.

I'm not going to get sucked into the speculation . . I'll just wait and see who gets signed and not get my knickers in a twist over the many maybe's that'll be plashed all over the media for the next few months.

Fact is that we're a rich club and that means that every player we show an interest in gets an instant price hike . .this inevitably means that we pay over the odds at times but with a bit of media manipulation we can also hike the price that other clubs are forced to pay

hisroyalblueness said:

The game (if you haven't guessed) is upsetting the transfer market by showing an interest in a player that another club wants so as to raise the odds and ergo price . . thus; the player ultimately gets bought by the club that is actually keen to sign but at a greater cost thereby reducing that clubs transfer budget and weakening a club that will be a main rival in future seasons.

That's a part of the football chess played by managers at the top level and I won't be surprised if this is just a bit of that going on.

I'm not going to get sucked into the speculation . . I'll just wait and see who gets signed and not get my knickers in a twist over the many maybe's that'll be plashed all over the media for the next few months.

Fact is that we're a rich club and that means that every player we show an interest in gets an instant price hike . .this inevitably means that we pay over the odds at times but with a bit of media manipulation we can also hike the price that other clubs are forced to pay
...and this means Arsenal get more money for him?

Plain Speaking said:
hisroyalblueness said:

...and this means Arsenal get more money for him?

Irrelevant, not like Wenger is going to spend it :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.