Fabregas

johnmc said:
We need to use our position to bully teams to get what we want.

Barca want Fabregas and Fabregas wants Barca. Not doubt about it. So Barca want to get him at a price that is realistic to them. Now if we get involved we can price Barca out of the market. If they offer £30m then Arsenal cannot accept that if we have offered £40m.

AC had KaKa standing them in @109Mill£, don't fall into the trap of thinking football clubs are financial wizards cause they have plenty.

I think he would be a great signing but I cannot see Arse selling to us.
That would be the ultimate cop out.

rumour off the ac milan forum/tuttosportpaper that they have offered 30 million and two of either of Emanuelson, Strasser, Merkel and Paloschi. The Rossoneri have already reached an agreement with the Spanish midfielder. time will tell ??

bonespost said:
rumour off the ac milan forum/tuttosportpaper that they have offered 30 million and two of either of Emanuelson, Strasser, Merkel and Paloschi. The Rossoneri have already reached an agreement with the Spanish midfielder. time will tell ??

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I love Italian papers, they make english papers seem honest. Think about this, we have back pages for the sport. italy has several football papers that needs to be filled every single day. They honestly make up anything to fill those papers

gooney said:
bonespost said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I love Italian papers, they make english papers seem honest. Think about this, we have back pages for the sport. italy has several football papers that needs to be filled every single day. They honestly make up anything to fill those papers

i feel a prediction coming on :)

r.soleofsalford said:
gooney said:
bonespost said:

i feel a prediction coming on :)
There's no prediction needed for Cesc...we all know there's only two realistic outcomes. Arsenal or Barcelona....there's absolutely no way he would sign for another club. hell he have even said this publically

If I decide to leave Arsenal, it will be to wear the shirt of Barcelona. I don’t know when this will happen though. I’m very happy at Arsenal. I’m in no hurry to leave the club

And just 6 weeks ago
"If some day I leave Arsenal it will never be to sign for another English team. I'm very sure,

Milan stumping up 30 million (yeah) - is that Pounds Sterling, Euro's or Conkers???

Milan also has to pay for Zlatan. What makes them think arsenal would accept 30 million. Just yesterday Wenger said despite all the rumours, not a single club has contacted us about cesc

gooney said:
Milan also has to pay for Zlatan. What makes them think arsenal would accept 30 million. Just yesterday Wenger said despite all the rumours, not a single club has contacted us about cesc

Well Wenger said last week that Arsenal had a better defensive record than us last season which is bullshit
Clubs HAVE contacted Arsenal about Fabregas of that i have no doubt. but no way will Wenger admit that to the press

gooney said:

Why do you think that is? I feel the price for him is about 25m tops! Clubs know Arsenal won't entertain any thing less than 35m!

How old is he? 23?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.