Fabregas

waspish said:
gooney said:
Milan also has to pay for Zlatan. What makes them think arsenal would accept 30 million. Just yesterday Wenger said despite all the rumours, not a single club has contacted us about cesc

Why do you think that is? I feel the price for him is about 25m tops! Clubs know Arsenal won't entertain any thing less than 35m!

How old is he? 23?
Clubs dont bother because Cesc isnt interested as he has said openly many times. Despite all the rumours....There has been only one club who has ever made a bid for Fabregas while he's been at Arsenal. And that was Barcelona....no other has even bothered

Also its clear Cesc could have got that move last summer if he really was desperate, he was asked to put in a transfer request by the barca president and he didnt. The reason is very simple, he's just buying his time with Xavi coming to the end of his career. I honestly feel his camp was playing both sides in the summer and there goal was simply to soften Arsenal for future move

I think he pushed for a move, Wenger said give me one more year and I won't stand in your way next season. Fabregas said yes since he "loves" Arsenal.

gooney said:
waspish said:
gooney said:
Milan also has to pay for Zlatan. What makes them think arsenal would accept 30 million. Just yesterday Wenger said despite all the rumours, not a single club has contacted us about cesc

Why do you think that is? I feel the price for him is about 25m tops! Clubs know Arsenal won't entertain any thing less than 35m!

How old is he? 23?
Clubs dont bother because Cesc isnt interested as he has said openly many times. Despite all the rumours....There has been only one club who has ever made a bid for Fabregas while he's been at Arsenal. And that was Barcelona....no other has even bothered

Also its clear Cesc could have got that move last summer if he really was desperate, he was asked to put in a transfer request by the barca president and he didnt. The reason is very simple, he's just buying his time with Xavi coming to the end of his career. I honestly feel his camp was playing both sides in the summer and there goal was simply to soften Arsenal for future move

If it's right that the starting price for him is 54m they have no chance of selling him! Like I said 25m put it on the table take it or leave it!

gooney said:
waspish said:
gooney said:

How old is he? 23?

you are playing another lose battle mate. put this words in your mind : cesc is going , he want win things as all players want , and he'll go where he believe will win. england or not england.

just like torres.

Mancio said:
gooney said:
waspish said:

How old is he? 23?

you are playing another lose battle mate. put this words in your mind : cesc is going , he want win things as all players want , and he'll go where he believe will win. england or not england.

just like torres.
Most truth I've heard in a while. But the big question is, if the Barca deal didn't work out, would he be happy to stay at Arsenal? THAT, we cannot answer, because we don't know.

Mancio said:
gooney said:
waspish said:

How old is he? 23?

just like torres.

Well you need to back it up. i backed my views with Cesc own words just 6 weeks ago, where he said I will definitely not move to another English club. Cesc is only interested in Barca.

Simple question, if City came in for him, do you think he would be willing to give up on his Barca dram for your team?

jjeangi said:
Mancio said:
gooney said:

just like torres.
Most truth I've heard in a while. But the big question is, if the Barca deal didn't work out, would he be happy to stay at Arsenal? THAT, we cannot answer, because we don't know.

he could be happy to stay there ONLY if they show him a plan with real big players signs. that i doubt.

jjeangi said:
Mancio said:
gooney said:

just like torres.
Yes we do because he has said it many times openly. Cesc is very close to Wenger and is loyal to him more than arsenal football club sadly

gooney said:
Mancio said:
gooney said:

just like torres.

Well you need to back it up. i backed my views with Cesc own words just 6 weeks ago, where he said I will definitely not move to another English club. Cesc is only interested in Barca.

Simple question, if City came in for him, do you think he would be willing to give up on his Barca dram for your team?

do you still believe to what players and managers publicly says ????

Mancio said:
gooney said:
Mancio said:

just like torres.

do you still believe to what players and managers publicly says ????
Mancio, the Italian press have made you cynical :D. But its true, they lie. :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.