Fabregas

Would improve our team and that is what we must be looking at in future signings. Top quality.

City getting 3rd would help sell us to him I would think.

Would love him but do we really want to go through another Tevez situation? Better to have someone that wants to be here.

Arsenal are offering Nasri 80k/week. Our reserves make more than that. Sign him up Bobby!

he is a **** but a quality player but as others have said he wants barca so why waste time, we need to get a team who want to be here for the long term

Blue Haze said:
Would love him but do we really want to go through another Tevez situation? Better to have someone that wants to be here.

Arsenal are offering Nasri 80k/week. Our reserves make more than that. Sign him up Bobby!
lool your reserves are overpaid. Arsenal have given Nasri a take it or leave deal with 80k a week. I stand by what i said he will go to City, even though Bayern want him as well

gooney said:
Blue Haze said:

lool your reserves are overpaid. Arsenal have given Nasri a take it or leave deal with 80k a week. I stand by what i said he will go to City, even though Bayern want him as well

Part of the legacy of the hughes "get em no matter the cost" legacy. He made some great buys with the likes of kompany and zabba but he also overpaid on a lot of players as well.

Is the nasri to city thing just a hunch or is it down to some genuine info you've received?

I can't see Fabrigas playing for another English club. Don't get me wrong I would love him at City, imagine him behind the striker with De Jong and Yaya behind him giving Yaya the freedom to go on his powerful runs... That would be insane!

But as i say he wants so bad to win the league with Arsenal as their Captain. I can only see a move to Barca as a viable alternative for him. Then again...

Champs league football, The best squad in the league, Proven *Recent* Silverware (god that felt good to say) and all the £££ he would ever want!... It couldn't hapen.. Could it? lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.