Fabregas

Lord BLue said:
20sbc07 said:
I think we'll buy Villa then Barcelona will use the money to meet Arsenals valuation of Fabregas.

is Villa at Barca really working out?

IF Barca think it isn't and that they need a different type of striker (no idea who) then i think we would have as good a chance as anyone else of signing Villa, thanks to us having Silva. I wonder if they'd consider a Tevez/Villa swap. Not sure which player is worth more mind you.

TBH imwould prefer us going for Rossi, Higuain, Ageuro as they will become a much better investment. They would all fit in well with our style of play and would have a sell on value in the future.

SILVA DREAMS OF FABREGAS ARRIVAL
David Silva would love Spain team-mate Cesc Fabregas to join him at Manchester City.

Fabregas' future is set to be the subject of intense speculation once again this summer following another trophyless season for Arsenal.

Barcelona continue to be linked with the midfielder after attempting to secure his services 12 months ago, while City manager Roberto Mancini is also reported to be interested.

Silva is fully aware of Fabregas' qualities, both on and off the field, and believes such a swoop would be ideal for City.

"If only he could come, it would be great, marvellous," Silva said in The Sun.

"We know what he's achieved as a player and he has a lot of experience of playing in England.

"He likes to keep the ball and that's how we like to play. He treats the ball as his friend and I get on with him well.

"I know him from the national side, so it would be great."

ANY1aBLUE said:
bobmcfc said:
the way he behaved towards mancini at the final whistle at their place was disgusting. would be very suprised if we were in for him tbh. hes a nasty little shit and they dont call him fibreglass for nothing.

don't worry, it aint going to happen. Of all the players to speculate about, he is the most unlikely to come to us from Arsenal.
He can go anywhere in the world - Manchester or Barca/Madrid?
Secondly, Arsenal definitely wont sell to us.
Thirdly, Id rather have Wilshire..........................

Sounds like I could be wrong on this one - my understanding from 'good source' is that deals for Fabregas AND Kaka have already been done. Signed and sealed..................

ANY1aBLUE said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
bobmcfc said:
the way he behaved towards mancini at the final whistle at their place was disgusting. would be very suprised if we were in for him tbh. hes a nasty little shit and they dont call him fibreglass for nothing.

don't worry, it aint going to happen. Of all the players to speculate about, he is the most unlikely to come to us from Arsenal.
He can go anywhere in the world - Manchester or Barca/Madrid?
Secondly, Arsenal definitely wont sell to us.
Thirdly, Id rather have Wilshire..........................

Sounds like I could be wrong on this one - my understanding from 'good source' is that deals for Fabregas AND Kaka have already been done. Signed and sealed..................

And Sanchez?

Think he is injured.

Looked pretty sad at the end though for the lap of honour. Not sure whether it was because of the defeat or he may not play there again.

Find it hard to believe we have signed both of them. Kaka, Cesc and Yaya would not all fit in one team at the same time. However if we signed Fabregas something like this would be unbelievable:

----------------De Jong
---------Fabregas------Toure
--Sanchez---------------------Silva
----------------Tevez*

If not Tevez then Balotelli/Dzeko or a new signing maybe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.