Fabregas

rickmcfc said:
Im not claiming to be an ITK or anything blah blah blah, but i heard some info tonight that we have put in a bid of £50m for Fabregas.

Reliable sauce mate?

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
rickmcfc said:
Im not claiming to be an ITK or anything blah blah blah, but i heard some info tonight that we have put in a bid of £50m for Fabregas.

Reliable sauce mate?

He knows quite a few people but not to sure if im honest as i dont know him that well. He was sat 3 rows behind the bench yesterday and in some private area before/after the game and my dad said he knows people. He also said about the ticket prices as well at £15-£40 for the charity shield so let's see!!!

rickmcfc said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
rickmcfc said:

Reliable sauce mate?

He knows quite a few people but not to sure if im honest as i dont know him that well. He was sat 3 rows behind the bench yesterday and in some private area before/after the game and my dad said he knows people. He also said about the ticket prices as well at £15-£40 for the charity shield so let's see!!!

Personally I think Fabregas is a moaning arseface but his ability is without a doubt something we should be VERY interested in. Would you agree?

No way will Fibreglass go for 50m, they weren't even asking that much last summer were they when his value was higher than now?

still cant see it, but we could finish above them with a trophy to boot, would be nothing like a downward step

First post on this forum and dont think its been mentioned but the ITV commentator said yesterday about Silva " Something tells me he wont be the only Spaniard playing at City next season." Or something along those lines. May have just been a fill in comment but he had me wondering why he said it anyway.

The only reason we'd bid 50m is so as to scare off Barca, There is no way they'd pay that much. Leaves one horse running effectively - us.

Don't believe it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.