Fabregas

Matt the Giant said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Mad 4 It said:
If he is joining us, does that mean we won't be signing Mata?

Mata is more of a winger from what ive seen of him although he can play as a attacking midfielder so hopefully were still after him

And let's not forget we will need to do a lot of rotation next season, as we will go for the treble, at least. ;)

So were all happy with Sanchez Fab and Mata. So that just leaves the backline and an out and out striker and were done!

Mad 4 It said:
So were all happy with Sanchez Fab and Mata. So that just leaves the backline and an out and out striker and were done!

Happy indeed!

We would have the best attacking force in the world of football, - if the manager can get them to play to their potential that is.
Who ever the striker is who gets to play in front of the Spanish talking quartet must be thinking it's unreal. Golden boot, here I come.

Rossyuk said:
I have heard from someone associated with the club that Fabregas is a done deal. This someone who I had to pay out on Tevez submitting a transfer request 2 weeks before he di.

hmmm, what were your other NINE posts?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
If he joins us i will dance over my own face

Surely wouldnt do that to Arseholes

Just out of idle curiosity - how will you perform that stunt please?

-- Mon May 16, 2011 7:03 pm --

BringBackSwales said:
Rossyuk said:
I have heard from someone associated with the club that Fabregas is a done deal. This someone who I had to pay out on Tevez submitting a transfer request 2 weeks before he di.

I also have it on good authority from an 'inside source' that the Fabregas deal is already done together with Kaka................OMG.<br /><br />-- Mon May 16, 2011 7:04 pm --<br /><br />
kippaxwarrior said:
IF we have bid for him why aren't the press all over it?

Not a bid - Done Deal...................

ANY1aBLUE said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

BringBackSwales said:
Rossyuk said:

I also have it on good authority from an 'inside source' that the Fabregas deal is already done together with Kaka................OMG.

-- Mon May 16, 2011 7:04 pm --

kippaxwarrior said:

Hey guys, just because I don't have many posts, doesn't mean you need to dis someone. The source I have told me 2 things in the past which I did not believe.

1. Robinho was being touted around for sale, for quite a while before he left
2. Tevez would hand a transfer request in, 2 weeks before he actually did.

I had no reason to believe either, and therefor did not post!

I was told today Fabregas was a done deal, so I felt it worth posting as the previous two tips were proved to be true, thats all.

Rossyuk said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

BringBackSwales said:

I also have it on good authority from an 'inside source' that the Fabregas deal is already done together with Kaka................OMG.

kippaxwarrior said:

Hey guys, just because I don't have many posts, doesn't mean you need to dis someone. The source I have told me 2 things in the past which I did not believe.

I was told today Fabregas was a done deal, so I felt it worth posting as the previous two tips were proved to be true, thats all.

I have heard this from another source aswell. But I have been told the fee is £60m rising to £70m.

An ITK on this forum is also saying the same:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45152/t1487652-man-city/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45152/t ... -man-city/</a>

Why are some of you holding grudges over his harmless banter "15 men" comment? Fabregas is exactly the type of player we need in our squad to move this club forward. He may very well be percieved in the media as a bit of a "twat" but theres no doubting he is a world-class footballer. If Arsenal are willing to sell, and Cesc wants to come then I can't think of a logical reason really not to buy him.

How much Arsene? 50Mill? ;)

Rossyuk said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

BringBackSwales said:
Rossyuk said:

kippaxwarrior said:

I think it's a done deal as well! Arsenal want rid of fab! Fab wants out! Barcelona are not goner pay up we are 25 to 30 mill! It all just makes sense!

So Fab Sanchez and Mata looking likely added to Silva and AJ. Looks good to me but bad for SWP MJ and maybe Assualin. Looks like Barry will be warming the bench and Vierra will not get a new contract

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.