Fabregas

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
We should be in for players of this quality if there is the remotest chance of getting them.

Sadly I doubt we will!

Totally agree. If he is available we should be right in there trying to get him. As it is though, I'd be amazed if Barcelona are prepared to let him go this summer anyway..

United dont have a budget so Barca shouldnt sell for a penny less than £1 hundred million billion.

Can you imagine the outcries amongst City fans if Pellegrini had made such a stupid claim?

he can't seem to open his mouth without putting his foot in it

Jnr Kisby said:
United cant afford £25m. RVP was a one off, not going to happen.

They easily can, these new TV revenues mean even mid-table clubs can pay big money. Southampton had a £17million bid for Osvaldo accepted (he turned them down). United could pay huge money for a player IF sanctioned by their wonderful owners.

moyes: yes cesc I want to buy you.
fabregas: what,wee davy,you want me to play for you?
moyes: aye that`s right son,i`m going to play 4-5-1 where I`ll completely by-pass the midfield,as soon as you see that ball sail over your head I want you to run like fuck into the box and pick up the pieces.
fabregas: so you don`t want me for my vision,my pinpoint passing and thunderous shots?
moyes: what??
fabregas: I pass de ball,i receive de ball,i shoot de ball....
moyes: erm..no son....you just stand in the midfield and run up and down like a headless chicken,kick and rush kick and rush..
fabregas: F-U-C-K-O-F-F..

He's a sensational footballer , criminally underrated on these shores. There's no chance he leaves there this summer though. He's got a big year coming up there, make or break I'd say, and his chances of football definitely haven't been hurt by the sale of thiago

LoveCity said:
Jnr Kisby said:
United cant afford £25m. RVP was a one off, not going to happen.

They easily can, these new TV revenues mean even mid-table clubs can pay big money. Southampton had a £17million bid for Osvaldo accepted (he turned them down). United could pay huge money for a player IF sanctioned by their wonderful owners.

Precisely why they cant afford him, that money will be firmly in the Glazers pockets!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.