Face It, You Would Love Moyes as CITY Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancet Fluke said:
mancityscot said:
no lee, i'm not a WUM, just think he's a bloody good manager, look what team he has had, fucking yakubu, anichebe, nevster, and other ordinary players, so i think 5th or 6th is about as far as he can take them. jsut think though, if he came to us, with all the players we have, we'd be immense.

remember, we all hated and detested craig bellamy, and now we love him

just saying

Moyes is a decent manager, no doubt. But totally different situation at City so massive element of risk taking on a manager who (as others have put it) is essentially a turd polisher. A club with funds will take a chance on him some day, I'm sure, but I really think for the forseeable future City will be looking at managers who have proved they can handle larger transfer budgets and bigger name players.

I would of thought a good manager gets the very best from his players and turns average players into good players, it's the easiest job in the world to go out and just buy the best players if you have unlimited funds, i think you and i could manage a club with unlimited funds if that were the case.

Darker shade of Blue said:
Shite views, shite fans, shite club. You wouldn't know a good manager if he bit you on the arse, as you have no experience of life in the Prem, and know not what it takes to build a team like a real club does. Not some expensive experiment like your owners are trying to put together. In the whole league, I've never read a forum where the clubs fans are as nasty, uninformed, and down right juvenile as they are on this board. You need to grow the fuck up real quickly, before some innocent gets hurt at a match because of City big mouths on forums. What a bunch of sad wankers.
Where do you get time to go on other forums? 1800 posts on a City board, all of them shite. So time to do one you grubby, bitter, obsessed weirdo, and don't let the doorknob hit ya where the good lord split ya

callummcfc50 said:
tevezblue said:
That's what i want to know too.

You know, the revolting and disgusting comments i have read on this forum about Everton and their supporters shows just how far we have fallen.

David Moyes is proven Premier League quality and fights for his club. Exactly why do we hate him so much for that? The sad thing is, that if it had been Everton who stole Lescott off us with all that money, and Moyes had been our manager and said what he has, every single one of the Moyes haters would be saying 'Too right Davey, you tell em'. Honestly is pathetic. Some people are the biggest hypocrites and haven't a clue.

I've seen someone on here comment how much he hates Everton and that 'he wishes it had been them who'd been crushed at Hillsborough' - I hope the person who wrote that was reported to the police. Its absolutely revolting.

This is football, not a war.

I don't like Moyes, but i don't know why makes you think I absolutely despise Everton.

Sorry, i wasn't talking about you. I'm talking about the hate that has been posted on this board in the past few days. Is it simply because people are sitting behind the safety of their computer they feel they can say what they want. The hatred is seriously worrying.

I just don't get it. I love rivalry and grudge games, but i do not 'hate' anyone in football. There is no one i hope gets injured etc etc at all. Some of the comments on here are made by internet warriors or people who seriously need help.

Deff wasn't pointing anything in your direction.

mancityscot said:
no lee, i'm not a WUM, just think he's a bloody good manager, look what team he has had, fucking yakubu, anichebe, nevster, and other ordinary players, so i think 5th or 6th is about as far as he can take them. jsut think though, if he came to us, with all the players we have, we'd be immense.

just saying

wow just wow.

i hate moyes and wouldnt want him anywhere near our club..

btw some of us never hated bellamy(well i know i didnt)

mancityscot said:
callummcfc50 said:
I don't like Moyes, but i don't know why makes you think I absolutely despise Everton.

tevezblue is a complete ****, all his posts prove that

ha ha, and this post proves your a what exactly?

Dear me.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:04 pm --<br /><br />
lee-mcfc said:
mancityscot said:

just saying

wow just wow.

How about Tevez when he was a Utd player - bet you claim you have always loved him, right ?

mancityscot said:
bizzbo said:
that's it, you've crossed the line with the bellamy comparison, it's the foe list for you.

grow up mate

or you could lighten up a bit. might be a good idea if you are going to post thoughtless stuff like this, always helps if you can pretend later that it was all a big joke, or fishing expedition! c'mon. moyes is one of the most unpopular figures going on this board, his football and demeanour has been disliked long before his obsessive attacks on the club started this summer. his record doesn't compare to Mancini's. and it's the day after we lost to his team, largely due to bad luck and refereeing decisions.

for the record I always thought bellamy was a good idea. hughes was his mentor, and I liked the idea of adding a spikey character to a passive dressing room. moyes tho... don't make me laugh, he'd be just about the last person to take this club forward. until he wins something, anything, with everton, that's his level. I don't buy this 'oh but he's done it on the cheap' either. indeed one of the players you used as an example of this cost him 12m+ (yakubu). arteta and pienaar were bargins. whoop-de-do. let's sign them. not bloody moyes.

tevezblue said:
mancityscot said:
tevezblue is a complete ****, all his posts prove that

ha ha, and this post proves your a what exactly?

Dear me.

-- Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:04 pm --

lee-mcfc said:
wow just wow.

How about Tevez when he was a Utd player - bet you claim you have always loved him, right ?
never even thought about the guy before he came to city... didnt love or hate him. had no opinion on him

tevezblue said:
callummcfc50 said:

Sorry, i wasn't talking about you. I'm talking about the hate that has been posted on this board in the past few days. Is it simply because people are sitting behind the safety of their computer they feel they can say what they want. The hatred is seriously worrying.

I just don't get it. I love rivalry and grudge games, but i do not 'hate' anyone in football. There is no one i hope gets injured etc etc at all. Some of the comments on here are made by internet warriors or people who seriously need help.

Deff wasn't pointing anything in your direction.

Don't worry about it pal, it seems to me that a lot of blues on here have taken the evertonian WUM'S bait a bit too swiftly. Just ignore it all mate I choose not to get involved with those sort.

tevezblue said:
mancityscot said:
Ha Ha Ha, its so true. Very very sad but true. Some real hypocrites on here.
You're on thin f***ing ice and all, 'Tevezblue'. On the bluemoon rag hunters' watch list. We've already got rid of a couple tonight and your name has come up more than once in the last couple of days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.