Face mask Friday

Most people wearing masks in the shops but none of the shop staff, that felt a bit weird and seems to defeat the purpose of it.

I’m hoping that’s a temporary situation and that it will soon be properly enforced. Retailers are acting like powder puffs. If I walked into a shop smoking, or with my dick out, are they going to turn a blind eye?

Note to self: I’ll test this out at Aldi tomorrow.
Clean up on aisle 4...

Used mine for first time today, kept getting funny looks.....
Medico_peste.jpg

I’m hoping that’s a temporary situation and that it will soon be properly enforced. Retailers are acting like powder puffs. If I walked into a shop smoking, or with my dick out, are they going to turn a blind eye?

Note to self: I’ll test this out at Aldi tomorrow.
You expect retail staff to enforce this?

I wonder if anyone has been fined yet, it’s a farce of a situation, also who’s going to monitor people coming back from Spain when they are supposed to be self isolating. Trouble is there are still a lot off people who don’t believe they can catch it.

The way I look at it is this. Since the relaxation of rules, the people who have most access to transmit the virus to our own families and vulnerable ones in particular, is us.

So, if you are offended by the infringement of your personal liberty and through this you dont adhere and catch it, then pass it on to a lived one you see, and then they die, gasping for breath, thats fucking on you mate. You killed them.

You may also kill my vulnerable family and when I look at you, I see a selfish ****, who is a threat to their lives. Now, if you for example made a threat to their lives, other than a virus and I saw you try, I would absolutely try and kill you to prevent that.

That's how I feel about all the freedom cunts. You are putting me and my family at risk and I think you're a ****, so stay fucking clear of me. Theres a good lad. Or laddette.

I tried wearing one for ten minutes in the car and started to feel mental and physical symptoms of distress. As per government guidelines regarding the use of masks in public I will excersise my right to exemption.

Are you now safely at home in your quiet space?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.