Facebook crack down on fake news campaign targeting City

Just because it's an opinion held by many it doesn't mean it's true or correct. As for human rights issues you'd be hard pressed to find a country in the world that hasn't had or got them, including the UK. Again though that opinion differs on which side you are on and what you consider breaching human rights, or whether doing so is ever right in certain circumstances.
True, but I agree with him that there's got to me more to this than just allegations of sportswashing. Speculating about someone's motivations is allowed in the media, and it doesn't make something fake news. If I say "Trump only said that ridiculous thing to deflect from the shit job he's doing" it's an opinion, not fake news. So there must be specific false allegations.

Some City fans have consistently denied the agenda, really hope they will have the balls to admit it now. Blue moon Podcast?
The only people who deny an agenda are those who think that they are somehow smarter than the rest of us.
They tend to sneer and make out as if you’d have to be an idiot to think it.
All the while not realising that they are far worse than the blues who saw it from the start.
Fuck them all.

Some City fans have consistently denied the agenda, really hope they will have the balls to admit it now. Blue moon Podcast?
Absolutely. Last time I listened to them they were saying it's the fans heads. It was last year mind but listening to Bluemoon podders telling the Premier League Show podcast that there is no agenda was Wtf!

Hopefully this is the start of the fightback although I fear it may be too little too late. Lots of damage has already been done and we aren't making any real inroads with the media in this country. If they can't slag us off they just starve us of publicity. Last seasons unprecedented domestic quadruple is a prime example. Football could be dead anyway if this virus isn't conquered, I don't see behind closed doors games keeping it going for long.

It’s only too little too late if we allow this to be the case. A nice high profile court case, which the press could not ignore, would ensure a repairing of past damage.

Who should City hang out to dry, the list is endless...

So now we know for sure, instead of continuing to bend over why don’t we go on the front foot and attack these bullies.

12 years of acquiescence has done fuck all for our reputation

Could Facebook be tempted into a shirt sponsorship deal ? Regardless of the financial terms that would be a game changer commercially.

A clear and orchestrated smear campaign against our Club facilitated by the compliance and complicity of mainstream media. I do hope some of the pigs involved notice their arses twitching this morning.
Sadly I'm not sure there will be. If this bollocks has come from some set up in India all the press vermin here need to do is quote that as a 'source' and they will wriggle out of wrong doing probably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.