Facebook ...

don't use it at all

but sent round a link for my Marathon and it paid off, as it helped my fundraising alot.

Facebook, like most social media, is a useful tool for keeping in touch with old friends, colleagues, family round the world, whist also being good for looking at what’s going on in your area.

I don‘t post anything serious or personal on there, but it is useful for information and some fun stuff.

Anyone goes on a rant on my timeline gets binned off, so don’t get a lot of that.

To be honest, i can't live without social media... So yes, I use facebook every day.
After Saturday.....i strongly suspect all your fellow plastic gobshite fans have piped down,or crawled back into the woodwork,after last nights comedy show?

I once had about 250 FB 'friends' I'd actually met but some were just randoms I'd met on holiday or in the pub. I had a cull and deleted about 150 of them because they're not proper friends. I was weeding out my way to having only 40-50 friends but i changed my network provider and phone and FB locked my account, probably thought i was hacking it.

I still can't get into my old account so i set up a new one just so i can use marketplace and messenger. I get friend requests daily but I'm turning into a miserable bastard because i have fuck all interest in their food and holiday pics so I've only accepted about a dozen or so.

Oh, and why anyone would 'like' a donkey from Azerbaijan that's been starved to skin n' bone n' almost beaten to death is beyond me.

FB is full of morons I'm not interested in reading, and apart from BM i dont go on anything else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.