Facebook ...

BlueHammer85

Used to be a massive user but a lot less nowadays, Just find myself scrolling through loads of self obsessed rubbish, adverts, fake memes and those with an agenda (usually against immigrants)

Want to quit but feel like i might be missing out something if i do.

Used to be a massive user but a lot less nowadays, Just find myself scrolling through loads of self obsessed rubbish, adverts, fake memes and those with an agenda (usually against immigrants)

One of the best things I did.

It's a vacuous echo chamber where the algorithms seem intent on provocation.

One of the best things I did.

It's a vacuous echo chamber where the algorithms seem intent on provocation.
Bruh-Wtf-meme.jpg

It's totally unhealthy having a Facebook. I used to use it for messaging friends abroad, and being part of a City group. I've deleted it for now.

Then again, I feel all levels of social media, including this forum are bad for you if you don't control the amount you use it.

Reactions: mat
I have a few friends dotted around this country and the world I like to keep in touch with on facefook messenger, and it's the main reason I haven't closed my account. I'm not interested in seeing and liking pictures of people's food or sharing a pic of some poor mistreated donkey in Uzbekistan. I go on there occasionally to find lots of shite notifications and friend requests from people I don't know. I don't get accepting friend requests from friends of friends, or complete strangers. Sorry, I must be a miserable ****.

Given that you were one of the traditional defenders of Facebook on here, I find this quite telling.

Facebook is a great idea gone horribly wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.