FACT!!

Capital of France is Paris
Largest City in France - Paris (2,175,200)
Language French
Currency 1 French franc = 100 centimes
Population 56,942,000; 271.1 persons per square mile
Main Religions Roman Catholicism
Government Democratic parliamentary republic
Area more than 210,000 square miles includes the island of Corsica in the Mediterranean Sea
Agriculture Crops apples, apricots, barley, carrots, cauliflower, corn (maize), grapes, green peas, oats, peaches, plums, potatoes, rapeseed, rye, sugar beets, tobacco, tomatoes, wheat. Livestock cattle, horses, pigs, poultry, sheep.
Industry Alcoholic beverages, chemicals, clothing and textiles, electrical machinery, fruits and vegetables, grain, iron and steel, motor vehicles, nonelectrical machinery, nonferrous metals

FACT!!

Robbo. said:
Language French
Area more than 210,000 square miles includes the island of Corsica in the Mediterranean Sea
Agriculture Crops apples, apricots, barley, carrots, cauliflower, corn (maize), grapes, green peas, oats, peaches, plums, potatoes, rapeseed, rye, sugar beets, tobacco, tomatoes, wheat. Livestock cattle, horses, pigs, poultry, sheep.
Industry Alcoholic beverages, chemicals, clothing and textiles, electrical machinery, fruits and vegetables, grain, iron and steel, motor vehicles, nonelectrical machinery, nonferrous metals

FACT!!

do germany next. i cba finding it ;p

BimboBob said:
I have just posted this on the 'Kingsmill confessions' website only to find that it is heavily moderated.

I cut a hole in the bag and slip my 'old man' inside for some morning 'fun'.

lmao you mad piece of bread.

scottyboi said:
Robbo. said:
Language French

FACT!!

do germany next. i cba finding it ;p
THIS IS GERMANY FACT

300px-Karte_Bundesrepublik_Deutschland.svg.png

Swales lives said:
The only personal possession Samuel Peypes saved from the 'Great fire of London' was a large piece of Parmesan cheese. FACT.

He didn't take his diaries - luckily his house didn't burn down.

Quite right.He buried it in his garden.Under a tree.FACT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.