failsworth blues

Barcon said:
O.K, I have to ask, do any of you lads know Hayden Foy? I think he took over the Falsworth supporters branch from his Dad, Barry. P.S is Tinker still around ?

Yes, i know hayden well..........who should i say is asking after him?
Barry is still going to games, doesn't miss many (if any at all) home or away, he goes on the minibus from the wheatsheaf.

-- Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:05 pm --

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Ha ha yes I know exactly which barmaid you are on about! She was really great and took shit from no one, but always in a humouress way, funny as fuck!

Travelled away games on the bus for about 3 years, 1998 - 2001 and home games for the first 2 years at Eastlands.

top barmaid.........the infamous 'Dee'<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:06 pm --<br /><br />
OxBlue said:
Railway was a cracking pub, spent a lot of time in there after matches when I first moved back up north.

one of the first times I went in (still living in Oxford) I asked my mate to get me a coffee, his reply was "If I ask that barmaid for a coffee, she's liable to hit me over the head with a kettle", so I got a half instead.

The coaches that ran from there to away games had a good bunch of lads on.

LOL Billy.......no-one could order a soft drink if Dee was working !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.