Fair Play Craig

he is one guy who really knows how to handle the press & full credit to him for not being railroad into an anti city comment or two........
as for who is paying for his wages i don't give a flyin fuk as Craig, City & Cardiff all are happy & satisfied with the loan deal.......and as for wait til his contract ends with City then maybe he won't be so gracious in his comments about our beloved Club, i again don't give a flyin fuk as what ive heard from craig today seems to be sincere.so i wish craig all the best in the future and i will be keeping a eye open for future cardiff results and hope he has a great influence on their season.
A man with balls..you may not like him but you have got to admire his attitude towards the microphoned low-lives that lie in-waiting..

Think Craig was a great player for us, disappointed to see him go although fully behind mancini's decision to let him go as he was clearly a disruptive influence. Hope he does well for Cardiff and wish him the best of luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.