Fair Play to Van der Saar!

Barry Conlons wig said:
The InvisiBLUE Man said:
yeah, credit where its due.

still wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire tho

I would

88801766_41262c9716.jpg

U donate me the first laugh of a gutted night... :-)
Great picture!

I cant see for a second that Van der Sar was trying to help - he's one of their worst. This is the same Van der Sar that made it his purpose along with a few others like Camel Toe Face to try and get people booked during the game. Ferdinand must've said something to Bellamy just after he got hit with one of several coins thrown at him cos Bellamy was giving him a serious earful (more than usual)

Look Van der Sar is a tosser.. but at least he tried to diffuse a situation.

And may I remind my friends we tossed the same coins etc when the Rags were at home?

Enough said.

Ok , so I was wrong. Barry had the coin and handed it to ref.

I still haven't changed my opinion on Van Der Sar

Was definitely trying to cover up.

Hopefully that twat coin throwers name will be released by someone sooner or later. So everyone can put a name to the twat of course. Not to go and beat the shit out of him of course.

MonsallBlue said:
The way I saw it he was trying to get rid of the evidence by throwing it off the pitch, even wanted the coin from bellamy as he tried to hand it to webb. Bellamy was having none of it and made sure it wentto the ref.
Give yourself a good shake and get with the real world, he moved a glass bottle off the playing surface and had a look at what hit Bellers, I think you've been watching a bit too much Jack Bauer!

MonsallBlue said:
The way I saw it he was trying to get rid of the evidence by throwing it off the pitch, even wanted the coin from bellamy as he tried to hand it to webb. Bellamy was having none of it and made sure it wentto the ref.

The way I saw it he was trying to get rid of the evidence by throwing it off the pitch,
==============
Exactly how I saw it as well......

Trigger said:
This is the same Van der Sar who dropped two bottles behind the hoardings so Webb wouldnt see them and the one who tried to get the coin off Barry who was having none of it!

Pleased to say the fan who through the coin has been arrested so his name will become known to all blues in the not to distant future.
This ^^

The lanky streak of piss tryed getting rid of the bottles and tryed taking the coin off barry. I cant believe people are trying to credit him

posted this on the sickening fans thread, when it maybe would have been better served here >>>

shadygiz said:
whilst i agree to a certain extent that VDS was trying to protect the player....i also get the feeling he was there to cover up the amount of shite thrown on the pitch to minimise the damage to their club....the first thing he did was to run round picking up the items and throwing them back to the stewards, who then did a paul daniels with the stuff

VDS even tried taking the coin off barry, when the ref asked for it

MonsallBlue said:
Ok , so I was wrong. Barry had the coin and handed it to ref.

I still haven't changed my opinion on Van Der Sar

Was definitely trying to cover up.

Hopefully that twat coin throwers name will be released by someone sooner or later. So everyone can put a name to the twat of course. Not to go and beat the shit out of him of course.

someone on here knows his little brother..that lil rag called the guy who knows the coin thrower's name little brother and told the guy who knows the coin thrower's name that he got arrested. but he doesnt wanna say it because he might cause trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.