Fake explanation of your user name

r.soleofsalford said:
i once nearly want the rags to win a game. so i thought i deserved to carry this stigma with me for the rest of my bluemoon life.

Only now am i noticing that your username reads out as arsehole of salford

I am the subject of a top secret medical experiment and this explanation must remain within the confines of Off topic. Any content of this post copied and reproduced outside of here will cause untold pain to the "snitch".

In 1995, I volunteered to take part in a medical experiment we shall only refer to as "fake leg". During this time medical experts were researching semi automatic rubber limbs to help those who had lost them in battle or by disease.

Many years later, after unsuccessfully trialling many prototypes of "fake leg", I voluteered to be shrunk in order to be placed inside a leg. What many of you will not know is that in late 2007 Martin Petrov underwent a trial experiment to help improve his crossing and shooting. This involved a full left leg transplant which is operated from a small office in the femur. That, ladies and gentlemen, is the office I have lived in for the past 3 1/2 years operating Martin petrovs left peg, hence the name.

It was my life ambition to play for City in some form which was why i volunteered but am now regretting it as I play at fucking Bolton!

im a real life pirate in the sudan.

Currently holding a portuguese registered tanker for $4,000,000 ransom

Or is it that I am a food critic dealing exclusively in the arena of pastry encrusted meat

you decide

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.