Fake explanation of your user name

I am the leader of an inner city Mancunian drug gang and my favourite weapon is the Hekler and Koch M13 sub-machine gun.
But I have eyesight issues so no matter what side you're on, you better duck when I open this baby up!!!

Shay Given was one of the first applicants for the role of comic-book hero Iron Man, unfortunately he never got the job and went to lesser know actor Robert Downey Jr.

i travel the cities of the world constantly. i'm in medellin at the moment. my name isn't kev but for the sake of the world's people who i meet on my travels, i use kev as it seems universally known since kevin kennedy portrayed curly watts so well on coro. the 28 is the number of cities i visited in a single day back in '96. a personal best unlikely to be beaten any time soon.

citykev28 said:
i travel the cities of the world constantly. i'm in medellin at the moment. my name isn't kev but for the sake of the world's people who i meet on my travels, i use kev as it seems universally known since kevin kennedy portrayed curly watts so well on coro. the 28 is the number of cities i visited in a single day back in '96. a personal best unlikely to be beaten any time soon.

total pish ;)

TTTCITYBHOY said:
citykev28 said:

total pish ;)

on the contrary, i actually find the more degradation a city has, the more charming it can be. my favourite places have been lusaka, beledweyne, yinchuan, tijuana, glasgow and craiova.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.