Fake faith for school?

as lyonfish pointed out, the biggest problem i see is that me and the boss aren't married. i could claim that the missus is a heretic and i'm trying to save the kids from a life of sin. the minute the priest meets her he may agree immediately.

Prestwich_Blue said:
peoffrey said:
And all Jews are frugal.

Nothing wrong with being frugal. But I always offer to buy you a drink.

Everyone I know from Prestwich has a couple of bob. But who got rich by giving all their money away? Donald Trump?

I know a couple of teachers (Mrs Lyonfish is one), and they say if the child is bright they'll do well at any school that's half decent. The best thing to do is ignore the league tables (they're meaningless anyway), take the ofsted report with a big pinch of salt, and instead go and visit the school.

I agree ofsted is to be taken with a pinch of salt. A school round here is excellent by all accounts but ofsted knocked their rating down for 'lack of ethnic diversity'. It's the middle of the English countryside for fucks sake. What is the school supposed to do - relocate to longsight or something?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.