Falcao’s father confirms Premier League interest

I'd like to see Torres at City.

One bit that did puzzle me; "I spoke to Falcao yesterday...." who the fuck calls their son by their surname?

Timmmmahhhh said:
I'd like to see Torres at City.

One bit that did puzzle me; "I spoke to Falcao yesterday...." who the fuck calls their son by their surname?
I'm not sure 'Falcao' is a family name. His full name is Radamel Falcao Garcia Zarate. 'Garcia' being his father's name and 'Zarate' his mother's. He may prefer being called by his middle name, Falcao, kind of like 'Kun', but Falcao is a given name, whereas Kun is a nickname.

Actually the name Falcao was discussed in the super cup game. Apparently Falcao is the name of a footballer his father admired so nick named his son Falcao and it stuck.

If we want Falcao then the club will have to start doing the groundwork right now or he's a Chelsea player. Already rumours of a pre-agreement with Chelsea. If they get Falcao then it's set that they along with the rags will be our fiercest rival for years to come. He is 3x the player Torres is now.

Falcao to Chelsea would be the absolute worst thing for us.. say what u will about them but the service he will get is nothing compared to what he has at athletic and look what he's done with that... need to start finding suitors for dzeko or Mario if we are really interested or him to chelsea really starting to look like a foregone conclusion

Absolutely agree with this, Falcao is awesome. People may have a soft spot for Dzeko, especially as he's a blue & seems like a decent guy, but you've got to admit, he's nowhere near as good as Falcao.

Sell Dzeko, Buy Falcao and start playing 3 up top 4-3-3

Nasri, Silva and Toure in mid

Falcao, Tevez and Aguero as strikers with Balotelli pushing for a start and filling in for injuries/ suspensions.

That for me would be amazing but i can't see us getting him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.