Falcao’s father confirms Premier League interest

greasedupdeafguy said:
Armaan said:
VOOMER said:
This is a Messi, Iniesta, Ronaldo situation. He's that good, you simply buy him and sell later.
Sell both Dzeko and Mario just get this guy in imo. A front 3 of Tevez Aguero and Falcao.... Honestly think half the Etihad would be busy tossing themselves off during games tbh.
I think every city fan would swap Mario and Dzeko for Facao (apart from Mancio) but I cant see Mancini getting rid of Balo.

Falcao/Tevez/Aguero plus Guidetti in the wings Jesus Christ, and it is possible.

I wouldn't.

Falcao is for sure better than any of our strikers. But he is the same as Aguero and Tevez only a bit better (and not miles better). He's short and runs around a lot and harrasses defenders just like Aguero and Tevez do. And he can head the ball, like Tevez can.

But we would have no balance in the team with those 3 strikers. In games where the opposition are playing with 11 in defence and we were failing to break that down, we would have no different option to bring on.

Dzeko and Balotelli both give us a different dynamic. Both are superb in the air and fantastic at scoring from corners and free kicks - just what you need in games like I describe above.

If we were to sign Falcao, then for me it would have to be to replace Tevez. (I'd keep Aguero over Tevez because he will only improve and because there's no temperament baggage.)

Can we pretend that Balague is always (or ever) right? As he's just stated that City are closest to signing Falcao.

sam-caddick said:
Guillem Balague just said on Revista De La Liga that we are closer to signing him in January than Chelsea.

Yeh just saw that, interesting.

Maybe dependent on how Dzeko does until Jan.

Just watching Revista on SS1, and Guillem Balague (sp?) said that three clubs will be in for Falcao in January, Chelsea and City and one other (he didn't say who; Barca or Real?). And he said it's his belief that City are the closest to signing him.

Don't shoot the messenger, just passing on what was said.

Forzacitizens said:
sam-caddick said:
Guillem Balague just said on Revista De La Liga that we are closer to signing him in January than Chelsea.

Yeh just saw that, interesting.

Maybe dependent on how Dzeko does until Jan.

January is sometimes the better window. It is a desperation window - high inflated fees but very exciting.

Encouraging news if true. It all depends on our relationship with Athletico, and we don't sell Kun to Real Madrid in the next couple of years in my view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.