Falcao’s father confirms Premier League interest

Ray78 said:
Encouraging news if true. It all depends on our relationship with Athletico, and we don't sell Kun to Real Madrid in the next couple of years in my view.

I don't think Sergio will ever go Madrid in my opinion.

Atletico Madrid brought him to Europe and turned him into a star, the fans adored him. If he was to go to Real, all that respect and love will go. Plus, he will never earn the amount of money he does at City if he went to Real. Spanish tax goes up to 45 percent next year I think as well.

Just as long as we keep on winning trophies, I think Sergio can stay with us for a long time. We just have to keep him happy. I would do anything for him to stay here for life, the winner for the title last year must of cemented some sentimental attachment towards City.

jimharri said:
Just watching Revista on SS1, and Guillem Balague (sp?) said that three clubs will be in for Falcao in January, Chelsea and City and one other (he didn't say who; Barca or Real?). And he said it's his belief that City are the closest to signing him.

Don't shoot the messenger, just passing on what was said.

I wonder if this is the reason we have not gone mad in this transfer window ?

sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:
Encouraging news if true. It all depends on our relationship with Athletico, and we don't sell Kun to Real Madrid in the next couple of years in my view.

I don't think Sergio will ever go Madrid in my opinion.

Atletico Madrid brought him to Europe and turned him into a star, the fans adored him. If he was to go to Real, all that respect and love will go. Plus, he will never earn the amount of money he does at City if he went to Real. Spanish tax goes up to 45 percent next year I think as well.

Just as long as we keep on winning trophies, I think Sergio can stay with us for a long time. We just have to keep him happy. I would do anything for him to stay here for life, the winner for the title last year must of cemented some sentimental attachment towards City.

You can never say never, but you could be right and his last minute title winning has given him a job for life with City.

jimharri said:
Just watching Revista on SS1, and Guillem Balague (sp?) said that three clubs will be in for Falcao in January, Chelsea and City and one other (he didn't say who; Barca or Real?). And he said it's his belief that City are the closest to signing him.

This should be Marwood in January
2u8f4he.jpg

blue12 said:
jimharri said:

I was thinking that too. If we ever wanted to sign Messi for example wouldn't we need to be very prudent for a few years before and after? :-)

TonyM said:
blue12 said:
jimharri said:

I was thinking that too. If we ever wanted to sign Messi for example wouldn't we need to be very prudent for a few years before and after? :-)

We still had to sort out our finanaces first and our summer signings were not cheap. With nearly all our deadwood cleared and our new CEO in place who knows.

If it's a case of one in one out it might not be Dzeko.

How would you feel if Balotelli went to PSG if it meant Falcao to City?

Mancini Manus Domini said:

Not impossible, all depends if Mancini loses faith in Mario. I think Edin is the most likely as he wants to be a regular starter and if he stays he is less likely to be.

Mancini Manus Domini said:

if it happens in jan, it will defo be dzeko. Aguero, Falcao, Tevez and Balo is a ridiculous 4 to have. Slur Alex would defo have to stop his best four in europe bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.