Falcao bid - Marca

avoidconfusion said:
Would much much MUCH rather have Falcao than the aging, odious sicknote RvP who not too long ago told City fans to fuck off

You should wind your neck in. Will you throw a wee tantrum and spit your dummy out if he signs? He's an amazing player, and whatever club gets him will be extremely lucky to have him.

HOLMSLICE said:
avoidconfusion said:
Would much much MUCH rather have Falcao than the aging, odious sicknote RvP who not too long ago told City fans to fuck off
You should wind your neck in. Will you throw a wee tantrum and spit your dummy out if he signs? He's an amazing player, and whatever club gets him will be extremely lucky to have him.
we are 100% behind whoever we sign!!!

johnny crossan said:
HOLMSLICE said:
avoidconfusion said:

Exactly! I don't understand the slagging he is getting when it is abundantly clear he is our primary target.

HOLMSLICE said:
johnny crossan said:
HOLMSLICE said:

Exactly! I don't understand the slagging he is getting when it is abundantly clear he is our primary target.

Don't think it is that clear. OK Tolmie has said so, but apart from that there is nothing to make me believe we are any more serious than United. Juve are serious as we keep getting direct quotes from their hierarchy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.