Falcao bid - Marca

jlc09 said:
Van Persie is better than Falcao, I have no doubt about that.

At what?

In the real world Falcao is a much better goal scorer. At times he's like Gerd Muller and at others like Torres at his best. He scores close and from far. Head and both feet.

VP will certainly create more assists. In some ways he reminds me of Bergkamp. Just not as good.

It's just not worth spending that kind of money on Falcao. He could nick a few more goals than Dzeko or Mario or he could score less, we wouldn't know for sure until he actually played in the Premier League.

But he wouldn't make 50 mil worth of difference, nowhere near.

I don't especially want RVP but I can see why Mancini might as he is a totally different & much more varied player to Falcao & offers something different to what we have as a player, not just the goals.

robbieh said:
jlc09 said:
Van Persie is better than Falcao, I have no doubt about that.

At what?

In the real world Falcao is a much better goal scorer. At times he's like Gerd Muller and at others like Torres at his best. He scores close and from far. Head and both feet.

VP will certainly create more assists. In some ways he reminds me of Bergkamp. Just not as good.

Falcao over RVP 8 days a week.

Fuck Robin "one season wonder" van Knob Head off. Let's go for this guy!

We've got good club links with Atlético and the lad is younger and stronger than van Persie and doesn't seem like a complete ****!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.