Falcao bid - Marca

Football guy said:
falcao scores 36 goals for madrid last season , that alone makes him worth £50m

Not according to some ignoramus on here. IMO he's an elite player and if he came here would be equals with Aguero.

He singlehandedly destroyed Bilboa in a UEFA Cup and scored in big games domestically.

NipHolmes said:
Football guy said:
falcao scores 36 goals for madrid last season , that alone makes him worth £50m

Not according to some ignoramus on here. IMO he's an elite player and if he came here would be equals with Aguero.

He singlehandedly destroyed Bilboa in a UEFA Cup and scored in big games domestically.
Quality for sure, think it's the price tag some baulk at.

Football guy said:
I will take a £50m falcao over a £25m RVP , 7 days a week

I would like RVP, but tbh I would rather build the team around Mario. He will be better than the pair of them and has a more complete game than them both.
Maybe Mario can not be expected to carry the team yet. If we get another 15-20 goals from him (he scores crucial goals as well) then we need someone to supplement him.
A 50 million Falcao would be expected to play every game where as Van Persie if used correctly could be deadly, without stopping the progression of Mario, whom I think is our best forward.

i8rags said:
Football guy said:
I will take a £50m falcao over a £25m RVP , 7 days a week
I would rather have 25 mill DDR and 25 mill RvP. For the one Falcao.

I will never want a £25m , £200000 a week RVP , simply not worth it , i will take DDR though

Would much much MUCH rather have Falcao than the aging, odious sicknote RvP who not too long ago told City fans to fuck off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.