Falcao Speculation/News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird transfer. Sounds like Monaco want to be the Porto of 2010. Signing Moutinho, Rodriguez and Falcao, with links to Hulk and also signing the ex Porto player from 03 in Carvalho.

Can't see Falcao still playing there by next summer though. Hopefully Suarez to Real this summer followed by Falcao the summer after, while we sign Cavani this summer providing Khaldoon lives up to his talk.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
dctid said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
got to be purely money for Falcao this move.

Nah he could have earnt as much at Chelski, City and a few others

Maube he like being top dog think Monoco will get CL and no doubt he has been told the other transfer targets

Its strange alright but any stranger than Robiniho?

Totally hear what you're saying but Monaco would have to perform extremely well to get CL Football 2014/2015
Wouldn't be that hard for them I think. Marseille and Lyon aren't as good right now, and PSG may start the season with -3 points. Plus those players are kind of used to playing with each other from Porto so on paper they should get top 3.

I'm not sure how true this is but, I have been told; falcao has some kind of 3rd party ownership in place and by selling him to Monaco that gets him out of that whereas it incurred problems for him coming to the PL due to rules etc.

May be using Monaco as a stepping stone to a top PL team

Like I said I'm not 100% on this it's just something I have been told

jjwalton said:
I'm not sure how true this is but, I have been told; falcao has some kind of 3rd party ownership in place and by selling him to Monaco that gets him out of that whereas it incurred problems for him coming to the PL due to rules etc.

I believe that's true. I think he has a few "owners".

de niro said:
jjwalton said:

If that were true, he wouldn't have signed a 5-year deal with them. Monaco, having bought him for £51m, now won't sell him for less than £60m, unless something happens that results in a drop in value.
And if he plans on waiting out his contract, he'll be 31 by then.

Not many top clubs would be after him in both these cases.

sincity said:
de niro said:
jjwalton said:

If that were true, he wouldn't have signed a 5-year deal with them. Monaco, having bought him for £51m, now won't sell him for less than £60m, unless something happens that results in a drop in value.

Yes it is a 5 year contract but I would be surprised if it didn't have certain get out clauses, wouldn't you?

BringBackSwales said:
sincity said:
de niro said:

Yes it is a 5 year contract but I would be surprised if it didn't have certain get out clauses, wouldn't you?

It would be surprising if there weren't, at least I hope so..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.